New Clan

|2age

Hey all this is Rage,
I just got this game like two days ago, and so far its been awesome. Ive become more addicted to this than Counter-Strike, which is just crazy because I usually play CS 24/7. Well I was wondering if anyone wanted to help me start an ESF clan? Im not sure about the name or anything, well, not sure about anything, just know that I want to start a clan.

Err my email is [email protected]
my aim Juni0r878

okkkkkkk,
lataz

Best answers
you cant really say your from "here" because i know new zealanders, germans, UK.....ians lol, canadians, and people from a whole bunch of countries

Best answers
you play cs 24/7? *Flash forward* |2age gets killed by gokus kamamahe wave |2age: OMFG **** YOU n00b YOU ****ING HACKER! YOU GOT A AIM HACK SCREW THIS IM GOIN BACK TO CS!

|2age is killed by vegetas melee

|2age:......

|2age is killed by krillins destructo disk

|2age:eek:mg hacks....

|2age: cya lamers im outta here

|2age has left the game

o_o

Best answers
Originally posted by Biggs
you play cs 24/7? *Flash forward* |2age gets killed by gokus kamamahe wave |2age: OMFG **** YOU n00b YOU ****ING HACKER! YOU GOT A AIM HACK SCREW THIS IM GOIN BACK TO CS!

|2age is killed by vegetas melee

|2age:......

|2age is killed by krillins destructo disk

|2age:eek:mg hacks....

|2age: cya lamers im outta here

|2age has left the game

o_o
HAHAHAH I'm sorry I had to laugh at that. Why because thats exactly how CS players sound sometimes... Still not very nice, just because he's played CS doesn't mean he is like that. I've played CS and I don't sound anything like that.

|2age

nah usually its just the others calling me a hacker in CS because i use common sense and end up wiping the whole team out (good fun)

ive had people call me a hacker in ESF too.
exactly how would someone hack in esf and what kind of hack would it be?

Best answers
You can use OGC for any half life mod now... Ghey as hell none of you hack on ESF or I'll kill you.. What I'm saying is don't get any idea's from this post.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by R@!D3R
You can use OGC for any half life mod now... Ghey as hell none of you hack on ESF or I'll kill you.. What I'm saying is don't get any idea's from this post.
If you don't want anyone getting ideas, then why did you post that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom