New Charaters Poll

Best answers
Could someone give us a summary, and/or some pictures of each character? I know most of them but don't want to make an uniformed decision.

Best answers
hey Whitecrab I Dont Think Your Result Is GOnna Matter.I Dont Think The ESF Team R Gonna Include Brolli just Cus We Want Him In,because There has Already been A Couple Of Poll's Like This And No 1 Outta Tha ESF Team Have Really Noticed

Oh And Just To let U know kaioshin is Very Strong U little Disk lamer,I Bet U Only Be Frieza And his Disks Cus u Cant Kill With Anything Else

Best answers
who cares if he is a disc spammer
there are thousands of ways to get around one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did one for kaioshin...... :rolleyes:

-[gF]-Tien

G
Imagin Brolly turnin LSSJ wow....hehe im so sick today =)

Best answers
image, if you will, tien as a pirate. (no not the butt pirate everyone seems to think he is. i dont) which eye would he patch? that would look freaky! and tien would be good for esf but i voted for raditz, cause he rulz!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arthos should be in there. He belongs in esf.

-[gF]-Tien

G
Tien would be awesome in EsF with moves like the solarflare and Kikoho!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kibito died. I have yet to see Brolly.

Now that you think about it, Tien would be pretty cool. Not as good a choice as arthos but arthos is my personal Fictional character. Tien.

Best answers
ok... read below to see a spoiler, arthos, read this.

im serious. its a spoiler, dont read if you want to be in suspense

LAST WARNING ITS A SPOILER!!!

thats not the last warning, but this is:

SPOILER ALERT!!!

here 'tis:

kibito is not dead. he comes back and takes gohan to the kaioshin's planet. kaioshin gives gohan the z-sword, and dai-kaioshin is released.

Best answers
what r u talkin bout kibito died so what in DBZ goku has died,yamcha,tien,chaotzu,and piccolo all of these have died but piccolo and goku r still in it so shut your mouth u lil ponce

Best answers
actually all of the characters in esf have died thats not the subject, i think brolli should be in

Best answers
marai, if you ever learned anything about toriyama, its that he's kinda wierd. and besides I READ THE DAMN SUMMARY! so shut you damn mouth when you dont know what the hell your talking about!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
gohan never dies..............

Best answers
NABOLLO WHO THE **** DO YOU THINK YOUR TALKING TO U PATHETIC PIECE OF TORTOISE SHIT.YOU ARE RIDICULOUSLEY STUPID U LITTLE PRICK KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT U TWAT.

(SORRY FOR LANGUGAE BUT HE IS A PRICK)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what are u talking about he hardly said anything?

BoB

Best answers
Ok, ok people, its chill pill time. All these insults are hurting my eyes (but i have to admit, sh*tface donkey r@pist and PIECE OF TORTOISE SH*T is pretty damn funny).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom