New Buu TransForm

Best answers
the way buu transforms now is pretty ***, and isnt like the other 1, this 1 buu does his smoke but its white. and forms a cloud making the bad buu. i think that shuld be added..

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its fine, and to some extent its being changed for in 1.3, so dont get your panties in a bunch.

Best answers
nah just the first form i didnt no it was gettn changed so i thought id suggest it warren:p dont make me pwn u

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Read the dev journals, the transformation FX system is being completly redone, it 'may' look exact the same but the coding will be different.

Off topic-
Your the noob around here my friend.
Pwn me?
Whatever you reckon man, whatever you reckon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Umm, yeah.

The problem with your suggestion (from post one) is that there'll be a Fat and Thin model at the end, what happens to the Fat one, he just dissapears?

Maybe the steam could come out like it does now only it gets bigger and denser until the Buu model is scarcely visible, then the models switch from Fat to Thin, then the cloud slowly dissipates.

But like wheres_warren said, the systems being changed, so anything could happen.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super Krillin said:
im no noob, i rule esf muahaa, 1 on 1 then damit! come on bring it ! haha
Try to stay on your own topic please.

Same goes for you Warren. Having off topic comments that are meant to produce even more off topic comments even if you have on topic comments in your post is still wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom