New Burning attack

Best answers
Sprite's are real easy to make as long as u know how to use photoshop my bro PublicEnemy showed me how to make im today, and its also animated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks pretty cool, but i think it's too big. Other than that, good job.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's definately a cool effect, but I'd definately get a better feel for it if I saw it in game, but I don't play ESF anymore.

Best answers
Well i was about to make a new sprite when i realized that i should update my burning attack so heres a WIP of v1.1

two things i have to say is i got lazy and didnt want to make a whole bunch of lighting things on 4 different pics of it and for the animations i wanted them so i made the thing spinnig in a circle which doesnt look bad in game oh also for some strange reason it makes it look like there about 10 lighting things around it when i really put like 4.

P.S. if someone wants i can put this on my site for d/l it works and everything so just tell me if u do want cause it will probably be a while before the full version comes out

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh wow man, thats a sweet update, the lighting effetcs look cool.

Best answers
Thx ya i did that cause i thaught it would look cool but i really just made it blue and dodged the middle because i already had lighting just yellow. Well people i want to hear what u think and ideas to make it better in the versions to come so come give me ur thoughts. Plus anybody want me to post a link to d/l this WIP.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey man first it goes to miscealeous!!!!!
second its really nice^^
but better make a trail for it maybe like a lithing trail and and scall the burning attack a little bit down don't make it so big and also it looks nice but better u make th yellow in the burning atttack allitle bit like (we don't see it) ^^

Best answers
supa dupa your jobs are awesome...
cool... i like all the thing what you make

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom