New Burning Attack sprite

Best answers
Well this actualy is more like a fix ... it basicly makes the burning attack into a ball but its controlable and acts like a beam :D

Download HERE!

Goten-son (the host) said ... "TURN OFF ALL DOWNLOAD MANAGERS BEFORE DOWNLOADING" or you'll get a leecher page ... it HAS to work unless you have an extremly crappy isp

enjoy :D

Best answers
Basically without the beam trail heh
I spose this keeps the people who prefer the finishing buster to be a ball happy.
(Hmm i swear i remember seeing this already done before though)

Best answers
Sephiroth_Renzo said:
Basically without the beam trail heh
I spose this keeps the people who prefer the finishing buster to be a ball happy.
(Hmm i swear i remember seeing this already done before though)
your right it was done before but redsaiyan is gone and like NO OTHER place has it, so here wizard's curse saved the day for those who missed out on grabbing it

Best answers
Indeed and I am one of those ppl :D

and I think you meant Burning Attack not finishing buster o_O

and I think there was an old fix but it got lost and stuff ... I just remade one :p

EDIT: posted at sam time O_O

Best answers
Majin Prince said:
why cant i see any of your images that you post? is it me? wiered.
yes it is lol sorry but i have to keep all the files on my media server protected, u know how many leechers there are out there these days on anime sites (i have more then models on the server)

Best answers
I dont wanna be mean or anything,
but thats a ****ty idea... control the Burning attack...?
In the real DBZ, he doesn't control it at all, its just a really quick ball heading towards where he aims it.

Best answers
Ominion said:
I dont wanna be mean or anything,
but thats a ****ty idea... control the Burning attack...?
In the real DBZ, he doesn't control it at all, its just a really quick ball heading towards where he aims it.
he edited the SPRITE, in order to change the whole attack he would have to mess with the model or esf coding to fix that problem (im guessing model coding) so if you want it uncontrolable then u go ahead and edit the coding urself

Best answers
LOL I wonder what beam jump looks like.. :p not much of an improvement, but good enough for me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom