New Bug

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, I know that this doesnt happen with all people, but it does with me! Whenever I press done after playing a game to return to the main ESF menu, HL crashes!! It doesnt effect anything, but its a nuisance!! Anyone know any way to fix this???

Best answers
Easy way to fix it is to just crtl/alt/del at the splash screen and end the program from there (If you're using Win2k/XP) Otherwise, I'd just alt/tab and either crtl/alt/del there or just right click on the game tab in the task bar and just close it from there. Just remember, if you start up ESF but DON'T play it, it will allow you to click done/done/quit like normal. That's only if you DON'T play the game.

Best answers
it's not just you, i get the same problem, just disable the mp3 player by deleting whatever is in the playlist files, that's what is causing the crash.

Best answers
i have the same problem
in win98 winME win2k and winXP
all i do is type quit at the console
closes fine for me all the time

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have a problem like that...... most of the time when i try to quit to the main hl-esf screen (u know the one that has singleplayer and shit on it) it locks up before i get there and i have to restart myu pc...... very anyoying.......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good idea Hybrid!!! Thx!! And same to u Sonic!! I'll try that!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya both ideas work for me but i went for sonics as i neva listen to the music anyway.
But the differnce with my situation is that i could ctrl+alt+del out of Halflife and restart it.

BrunO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom