NEW B3 VIDEO

G
Mogwai said:
If u believe ign u have problems esp for a dbz game, they see it as a fighter not a dbz based game.

Multiple ki blasts
Damaged terrains on power hits
Dragonlash mode, which is high speed bout hits
Power struggles, i don't like the twirling analog but what can ya do?
The power up system now looks like it should, the ki waves everytime a base bar fills.
The strength of the transformations have finally been realised.
The capsule system keeps u from being a lean mean combo machine.
And the story mode is now a rpg mode, they look at the fighting points only.

It has been made easier but, its now more linear to be alot faster, ign has reviews i never listen to, they said lots of games were bad that were good, thats why my own review is the only one that matters.
from what ive been reading, theres 4 story-style modes, 1 is the RPG modde, one is the normal b1-style mode, dunno the other 2, atleast thats what i heard
P.S. ur vid is the only one htat works! :O

nZ

Best answers
I really dont like the budokai games
ive always hated dbz games in beat 'em up mode, they're pointless , u can't fly around much , and it gets boring after a while, if they ever decided to make a dbz game for console they should make it platform like esf and gta mixxed together , dbz freedom while exploring all of the dbz maps and planets , with a fined up storyline , now that would pwn.

Best answers
nZ said:
I really dont like the budokai games
ive always hated dbz games in beat 'em up mode, they're pointless , u can't fly around much , and it gets boring after a while, if they ever decided to make a dbz game for console they should make it platform like esf and gta mixxed together , dbz freedom while exploring all of the dbz maps and planets , with a fined up storyline , now that would pwn.

Dragonball universe, is supposly gonna allow freeflight to anypoint in the dbz storyline, but u will have to follow the storyline while gathering dragonballs, and strenghtning ur char.

Its said any char can do the universe, but wheter or not its been confirmed, that, that char changes the story is still a mystery.

G
sweet dude! YESS! im not gonna watch em now cuz its like 6 AM and i dont wanna wake family, but i cant wait to watch them :D

nZ

Best answers
Mogwai said:
Dragonball universe, is supposly gonna allow freeflight to anypoint in the dbz storyline, but u will have to follow the storyline while gathering dragonballs, and strenghtning ur char.

Its said any char can do the universe, but wheter or not its been confirmed, that, that char changes the story is still a mystery.
Hmm any idea when it will be out? i wonder if it will turn out to be gd.

G
yep and ill be getting it on the 25th, pre order, comes 2-3 days days later

nZ

Best answers
pc or consoles? or iz it a mod? i read about a mod called dbu im not sure if its the same thing.

G
BK3 is a console game, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, its for PS2 and gcube, and it kicks ass.

nZ

Best answers
fortnox said:
BK3 is a console game, Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3, its for PS2 and gcube, and it kicks ass.
erm i know its in the wrong thread *no flames* but i wz talking about dragonball universe ( new game planning to come out)

Best answers
Dragon universe is the Dragonball z budokai 3's rpg/story mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom