New AVP preview

Best answers
Looks ok I guess. I'm a fan of the series, but I was hoping I was going to see a lot of Predator kicking aliens ass like you know they would. They should have called the movie Aliens VS. Predator VS. Humans if it's based around a group of people trying to survive in some outpost.

Best answers
I'm a fan of the series, but I was hoping I was going to see a lot of Predator kicking aliens ass like you know they would.
mmhh in the comics the predators most time get their ass kicked

mmhh doesnt look too good for me,i think itll get too much action and less sense.why dont the predators using their cloaking fields?!

Best answers
DustMan2704 said:
mmhh in the comics the predators most time get their ass kicked

mmhh doesnt look too good for me,i think itll get too much action and less sense.why dont the predators using their cloaking fields?!
what comics have you been reading??? Killing aliens is the predator trial of manhood. Obviously theyre not a dead species so they have to be winning most of the time.

The cloaking fields are useless against the aliens anyways because they can smell/sense the preds even with the cloaking.

Movie looks not half bad.....itll be a good ride though it doesnt look like it will have too many tense scary alien moments which is a bit of a shame. Those moments made the aliens and predator movies the best.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i doubt the movie will be all that good

preview looks like its missing alot of the moments that made the movies good

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some things arent meant to be revived. If this movie is anything like Freddy VS. Jason, then there really is no point in dishing out some hard earned cash to watch absolute garbage.

The game was pretty good though, and im hoping they'll change their minds and at the last minute use the story line from the comic. But the latter will never happen so...yeah. Ill probably watch the movie anyway. Im stupid that way =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom