New Attempt. Quite nice.

Best answers
I attempted something and the final result I got was quite nice.

Credits: Warbandit,Esf team, ssj2gohan

this is for the powerup. I think i might release it. As u can see its kinda a new attempt. I just exprimented with it. if ill release it ill put sounds and stuff with it. just give your opinion. Cool?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its pretty much the same as b4, plus the lightning effect. I like it though. How does it affect fps?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its good. i like it anyway. And yes, how IS it with fps? does it lower yours?

Best answers
Zeonix said:
Its pretty much the same as b4, plus the lightning effect. I like it though. How does it affect fps?

What are you reffering to? and no on my comp it didnt effect fps at all. it its just a sprite with animated lighting. its nothing like the other lighting powerup auras i assure you its completely different. Their is one i sent to ESF world yesterday a lighting aura but its not this. Call this Version 2 o yes the lighting does not play super duper fast it plays normal speed.

Best answers
i've never seen a sprite affect FPS... but hey... thats just me
N-E-ways looks really cool!!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was referring to the aura being similar to the default one. The only difference is the lightning. Besides that, i like it. Thats all i meant... And auras can affect fps. Ever play eea or evm? Putting on turbo and swooping can have a terrible affect on fps. I just wanted to know how it faired.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you dont understand do you? the sprite he made is for powerups, as in when you press E and charge up. the aura is just the default esf aura. you wont see the sprite when you swoop.

Best answers
o the aura, that was when i had turbo on. lol when u powerup, it has no aura. Refer to the pic of piccolo. And also i need a really good lightning sound. if someone could give me one or something that would be great.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, thats what had me a bit confused. Perhaps next time you should leave the aura off. I also retract my opinion. It acutally isnt that good. Maybe id have to see the way it reacts in-game.

EDIT- I think it could be a bit better if the "lightning" was a bit thinner and not quite so blue. Maybe make it a little whiter.

Best answers

Ill need to make it white cause in ssj it looks green.

Edit: im just lighting it up not makin white

Best answers
make it always blue thats how it was in the show and blue is the coolest

Best answers
Interesting , I like the lightning effect you have with it , o_o but yes you should change it to a white or somthing along those lines , Good job

Best answers
K Take a look. im gonna make it more lighter now. but ill keep this version too.

I kept that version here is the bright one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That looks a lot like my powerup, except my powerup sprite is a single vertical bolt of lightning, so that when the character powers up it engulfs him in a beam of white light of sorts. It works awesomely in 1.2, by the way...the only thing is, I think your sprite should have the same odd problem that mine does, where it should become full beams of upward light due to the sprite replicating itself in an upward pattern during charging. But it doesn't look like that in the screenshots?

Best answers
maybe u can get the lightning sounds from the dbz show... try to search on google :S

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
That looks a lot like my powerup, except my powerup sprite is a single vertical bolt of lightning, so that when the character powers up it engulfs him in a beam of white light of sorts. It works awesomely in 1.2, by the way...the only thing is, I think your sprite should have the same odd problem that mine does, where it should become full beams of upward light due to the sprite replicating itself in an upward pattern during charging. But it doesn't look like that in the screenshots?
Nope its not like that. It has no flare. Its all in the powerup aura. and its ssj2gohans sprite not urs. I give credit to whoever stuff i edit.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think he was saying you edited his sprite, he was just saying it looks similiar to his.
I think it looks interesting though, definitly worth trying out. Are you going to upload it to esf-world or redsaiyan?

Best answers
Thats awesome Warbandit, Ive always wanted a sweet powerup sprite, I just want to see how it looks when you're playing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom