New Attck

Best answers
good idea! Krillin definately needs a better DD. Frieza not so much, but if krillin gets it so should frieza...

Best answers
How about a bigger charge makes the disk faster, simple as that. It doesn't matter if you have multiple disks, then ppl will use it to shoot about 10 disks into a melee battleground and score a couple of kills, at least if it is faster it is harder to dodge and you still have to have skill to use it. Multiple disks is a bad idea, think about the n00bs overusing it

Best answers
frieza disc can become a really strong attack if you learn how to use it. just trow it a small distance, call it back, small distance, call back,.... noone will get the chance to get near you :)

Best answers
gah theres anough disk spam as there is, we dont need more by adding in 2 disks per person, then they would have to give cell that.

gah

AND FRIEZA

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
think about this, how the hell would you be able to control 2 disks? sure, freiza was able to do it in the show, but the disks are controlled by looking at the target, if you had 2, the disks would litterally be on top of eachother, and that would be useless. I think krillin should have a faster charge time on his disks, and maby a faster travel speed on all the disks, but thats all.

Best answers
yeah discs are good as they are, only suggestion for krillens is charge time = disc speed and make the disc noise a little louder so you can hear it a tiny bit earlier, maby even 1/4 of a second earlier, caus people disc'ing melee battles between others are evil.

Best answers
i think it would be good , as long as u can avoid them

Best answers
Krillin needs something, right now he has speed, but he won't have anymore transformations in the future so the ssj2 and final forms of freeze/cell/buu will eat him alive. we need a reason to NOT laugh at krillin.

Best answers
ALL I GOTTA SAY IS KRILLIN OWNZ ALL OF YOU!!! HE BALD AND HES A MONK HE OWWWNZ! + I already suggested this split disk thing the people of esf say it would be a waste of time. They say they can do a destructo disk for everyone though but it wont kill in one hit they said it would do about 90 damage though only krllins will kill with one hit.

Best answers
the best way to kill a frieza disc spammer is to shoot quick beams like generitic ki beam and burning attack, i prefer gen because its more powerfull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom