New Attck

Best answers
I think that they should put that multi disc attack that Krillin uses on Freiza in with Krillin. The one big disc that spilts into a ton of tiny disc in whcih the progress cuts a part of Freiza's tail off.

I just thought it would tight,

thnx

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
This belongs in the suggestions thread, not too bad of an Idea though, and it would give krillin the edge he needs/deserves.

Best answers
krillen has speed, wats the point really, if u can dogde one disk, u can dogde 3

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought he used both of his hands to do 2 distrodisks etc, i didnt know it splits into 2o_O

Best answers
Krillin already pwns all characters hands down, i should know because i use him all the time when i play ESF :laff: i agree with GFK that he would dominate everyone too much by allowing him to have this attack. He already has MAJOR speed and strong ki attacks, what more could you ask for? :D

Best answers
an attack like that would make him one of the best hands down. he already is one of the best but an attack like that would crown him king.

Best answers
Off Topic* HOlY **** midget...thats is one hilarious ass sig...*tear* Vader will pwn all n00bs...:p

On Topic* While the idea of more than 2 destructo disks wouldn't be good, I would think that maybe they should make it so that when fully charged, you get 2 disks (one and then another a half second later) because as it is, there really is very little advantage to fully charging the DD. Wow its bigger.

Best answers
Good idea, the dd is pretty easy to avoid as is, could make an interesting twist on some of those times I tele'd out of the way to kick the heck out of krillen...

To Brim* It's shinier too, don't forget shiny....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've always thought that Frieza disc should be reworked completely, and instead of being retractable, do this:

Instead of shooting one in a straight line, it'll shoot like this
Code:
      x
     - -
    -   -
   -     -
    -   -
     -y-
I know thats a bad example, but what I mean is that two discs shoot, and go kind of in an arch, and will both meet at the intended target, and destroy each other. Assuming the player never moves, they will hit him, and they might hit someone else that is in the way, and if they strafe to the side while trying to melee you it might hit them too.

Best answers
how does it give him to big of an advantage? WHO CANNOT avoid a destructo disk.. its only good for people charging up a beam or firing one...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Assumably not anymore. They couldn't crash PCJoe's machine on that last stress test, so I'm sure that shield situation is all cleared up now. I'm in favor of more DDs on a maximum charge.

Best answers
i dont know but i think Frieza deserves to be able to use 2 discs too, remember how he used them against Goku?

!!

Best answers
yes we need more DDs when we use Krillin because they are not Frieza disks....but then again there are balance issues which will need to be resolved

Mybe when in full charge it shoots 1 DD and another afterwards??I like my idea so anyone foo who teleports back into his original position will get sliced....or if balance issues apply,damaged

and Frieza doesnt need them,because he can call em back to his hand

Mog

Best answers
Originally posted by Zilea
i dont know but i think Frieza deserves to be able to use 2 discs too, remember how he used them against Goku?
yeah, he should but remember what form frieza was when he did that... so i think it should be left till frieza gets his final form if it ever gets put in cos it sounds hard to code and control...

Best answers
Yeah, and frieza's disk is V.annoying when noobs constantly use it, its easy to avoid when you are concentrating on the enemy using it, but when you melee someone else and a disk chops ou in two, then gets recalled and thrown at another poor sod it gets kinda annoying. I would rather just leave it as it is.

Best answers
im in favor of more disks, a full charge for a simple attack should be even a little more rewarding than just being a little wider.

Best answers
i think they should upgrade melee so that instead of doing one solid attack sending them flying, it should have a small number of punches/kicks finished with an attack sending them skyrocketing. That would be a lot better than just a headbutt/kick etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom