new attack

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
well could u guys add a power push attack .
gohan doesnt need this because of shield but the others maybe .
well the attack should work like gohans shield if u use it u dont see anything but ure ki is draining away fast and depending on ure pl the enemy that is to close in ure range will be pushed away as many distance depending on ure max pl and attacks wil be leaded to his friends and it uses ki like solar flash .
nice r not ? :laff:

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You mean just pushing everyone away with ki? Have you thought who should specifically have it or is it just a generic technique?
I'm not against it, but I don't think its all that neccessary.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't really understand your suggestion fully, but from what i've got you want an invisible shield for all characters which repels both energy attacks and enemies that are too close, which rapidly drains ki.

Although the idea of a shockwave has been suggested before, I don't think it's really necessary. You can block almost every attack or counter with your own, and if an enemy is close to you, one of you will basic melee the other within seconds. It sort of takes the uniqueness out of Gohans shield too.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
it would be could if u join server by someone and they have 20 milj ki
then it wouldnt be fair they kill u in 1 attack but if u have the kinda shield attack u can attack them with their own attacks i saw the frieza saga that goku was playing with buster and jeice and they fiered balls at him and he dodged by just yelling and the attacks exploded sometimes and sometimes u saw them dodge and flew back to jeice and burter so the attack would be fair but u just have to tweak the time within
u should be able to use that attack every 2 minutes maybe but schokwave only dodges melee right ;/ thats what i saw in the dbz card game
u should be able to use it till ure energy is at the end it would be vry cool
or then u should add a mini mod that u be able to do somethings that are special and wouldnt be fair and only other players who installed it cold pmlay and the normal esf players couldnt join ;/

Best answers
Yeah and that 20 mil person will do same thing and push you away so hard you hit the wall and die...
Verry nicely balanceds....:rolleyes:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it could work but there must be atleast be an downtime so you cant respond for 2 second, it also neads an loading time but it must be strong inough to be atleast wort it.
good idea but you nead to balance it first.

Best answers
Usually when the pushing away thing happens it's when someone is powering up, so maybe we could have it as a thing for when you replenish your energy. Maybe after one or two seconds of powering up it activates. It could also be implemented for when you transform(if for some reason a person is just standing next to you instead of beaming you). But I wouldn't put the radius for it any bigger than a full-size kiblob, and it would get there gradually instead of just appearing. It wouldn't do much damage either if there was a suggestion of it doing that. Nothing more than 10 I think.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
the make a power bosst like eea and if u have fully charged and hold it the uwill push evryone away but when u let ure energy go u dont get pushed away anymoore because u arent charging then

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe something like in jedi outcast...

Best answers
hmm i dunno how old this fourm is..but the idea of pushing away with kai has been used already in the evm and eea mods...when the person is fully transformed the kai is very very high(sometimes so high it goes to 0) well when their kai is at full power and a new guy joins this person can go up to them and turbo..the turbo will force the players back emmencly

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mr.Soul said:
hmm i dunno how old this fourm is..but the idea of pushing away with kai has been used already in the evm and eea mods...when the person is fully transformed the kai is very very high(sometimes so high it goes to 0) well when their kai is at full power and a new guy joins this person can go up to them and turbo..the turbo will force the players back emmencly
Yea, but this isnt about EEA or evm. This is a suggestion for ESF, which is not affiliated with any other modifications.

I think each character should get a generic attack like this, with a limited range, close of course.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only characters I saw who could do this were Goku and Frieza.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its a waste of an attack slot.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
I think its a waste of an attack slot.
yeah. all it does is push someone away from you if he's close.

Best answers
Then don't make it an attack slot, just make it a feature, like I explained earlier.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Implemented the way you say isn't an attack. This thread is about making the move a generic attack. Which is a waste. Your suggestion is just pushing away with energy whilst charging/transforming. Completely different

Mik

Best answers
I somehow think it sound good... but it need more work..... the idea of when transforming it would come... thats a good one but i think it should be an attack too but not more powerfull than a trow(max).... but with more work I think it could turn out pretty good.....

dor

Best answers
it's like evm .. it's good idea ..when you push power up botten an turbo in the same time .and you have abigger power level then somonw then you can push him by enrgy

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I like the idea for powering up and for transforming more than as an attack but it would still be interesting to use.

And if it was implemented as an attack then it wouldn't be a waste of an attack slot as there are plenty of spare slots right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom