New attack for CELL...(idea)

Best answers
Hello...

my idea is for Cell and sounds good to me..

I don`t know if this has been discussed before but here it is..
i say cell should have a absorbing technique so that he can absorbe everyone in the game one by one... one bad thing is that he must be close to the person that he wants to absorb..

when cell absorbs a character i think cell should get the half of the power that the persen has before he was absorbet..
EXAMPLE:

Cell: PL= 20.000.000
Person to absorb = 20.000.000

Cell when absorbet. = 30.000.000...

sounds like a good idea to me :)

Best answers
sounds allright but that would be instant kill i should be more like when cell absorbed piccolo's arm. it should take a % of life and your gain that % PL

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is way too much much PL to gain after absorbtion. It isn't a terrible idea. But I think it would get a little annoying having Cells absorbing people all over the place.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Then make yourself know.
Well, a lil late to tell him that, now hes already posted :rolleyes:

I'd lilke that, but It'd be cooler, if you could grab someone with his tail, and the PS bar comes up, the person has to struggle to break free, if they dont get out, they are absorbed:) :smile:

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus

I'd lilke that, but It'd be cooler, if you could grab someone with his tail, and the PS bar comes up, the person has to struggle to break free, if they dont get out, they are absorbed:) :smile:
:yes: Thats what I was thinking also Magus. It would be a nice addition to him for sure.

Best answers
Yeah its a good idea. I like the idea of sucking off of the life bar though, And getting like 1000 ki per 1 health or something.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
Then make yourself know.
This has nothing to do with the topic, and don't be so mean about it.

The idea certainly is a more plausible one with the addition of the PS idea. Not a bad idea. Of course Cell would only be able to use this attack in his first and second forms. After that he no longer has his tail.

Best answers
Atcually ET he does have the tail, it is just shortened...its where the cell jrs came from. I always got the feeling that he could extend the tail it was just retracted in his perfect form...eh eh?:laff:

Maguses' idea sounds great but i think it would be hard to determine the amount of pl gained from the attack...you would have to somehow make it reflective of everyones pl...if you kept it at a straight figure like 1,000 pl per 10 hp the attack would become useless when people are at pls of 20mil...possibly with Magus' idea since it is a live full or die full idea you gain 5% of their pl...

Best answers
maybe make it to where he has to absorb one person to actually be able to transform?? (with the cf bar full of course)

Best answers
Cell can paralyze his victims using a special kind of poison, that he used on Android 16. I think Cell should gain 25 or 15% PL or Health if he absorbed someone.

Or..... they can change the absorb attack more into buu's candy ray attack, changing it into the suction tail type that he used on Android 17 and 18.

@pu

Best answers
No no no no no ! Cell thought he pierced 16's Neural Thingie so 16 pretended to be paralyzed.

Cell should get an absorb attack, similar too Buu's candy attack but he should use his tail instead of a ray

Another reason for a absorb attack ..... he needs an unique attack cause now he only has other peoples attack

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
i think it will be hard to code that in!

Best answers
When cell get killed after he absorbed someone, then he should return to the pl he was at before he absorbed the guy...

if that made any sense...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cell has every move in the game. A new one isn't necessary. 'Nuff said on the subject.

If you DID give him absorption, it should be SOLELY for a PL Boost, and should employ the power struggle functionality.

Best answers
Well.. i think it should be in the game but can some-one of the esf team tell me if they want to use this idea or not..

i would really like it.. and i also have 2 verry good moves for goku. i will post that verry soon..!!

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When 1.2 rolls around, and they've introduced a new melee system, I'm sure they'll be able to code in some kind of grappling attack involving his tail. It's only up to them if they want to deal with a new set of animations for every model that isn't Cell (being held), and 2 sets of animation for each of Cell's models (for grappling and being grappled). Sounds like too much work when you look at it that way, but I still think he needs it.

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
That is way too much much PL to gain after absorbtion. It isn't a terrible idea. But I think it would get a little annoying having Cells absorbing people all over the place.
If the opposing character has 2,000,000????

Best answers
I have another Idea... You can make an attack that he take about 30 sec to charge and then he create a temporary bot that will play as Cell Jr. and start smashing people for u :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well the idea is very good of absorbation, but i think u should only get 10% of someones powerlevl cuz if you fight against some 1 with 500million power level and u absorb him u get 250 million powerlevel!! and with 10% u only get 50 million power level and about the cell jr. also a good idea but VERY hard to code, i think they will not put the cell jr. idea in the game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom