New Arcade Section

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I've created a new forum section for the ESF Forum Arcade. You can discuss anything here within the forum regarding the arcade and also suggest games to be added. If you didn't knew the forum had an arcade, you can visit the arcade by using the link below:

http://forum.esforces.com/arcade.php

If there are any problems with one of the arcade games, you can report them here:

http://forum.esforces.com/forums/129-Report-issues-amp-problems

It'll be looked in to and if it is indeed faulty, it will be removed and replaced if possible.

So what are you waiting for? Go beat other people's highscores and be #1!

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was it really necessary to create a whole forum category for the Arcade? You could just create one big thread in the forum news section dedicated to the Arcade games, and another for bugs.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really seeing a down side to having a separate section for the arcade. It's no different than suggestions being posted in suggestions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Was it really necessary to create a whole forum category for the Arcade? You could just create one big thread in the forum news section dedicated to the Arcade games, and another for bugs.
Was it really necessary to create a whole whine-post just for the Arcade? You could just create one big thread in the forum General section dedicated to your whining, and another for posts where you actually contribute.

I hope you see what I did there.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not really seeing a down side to having a separate section for the arcade. It's no different than suggestions being posted in suggestions.
I guess having a section for bugs is more understandable, but having one to discuss the arcade is kind of silly in my opinion. There's really not much to talk about that can already be discussed in one thread. I think it would be more reasonable to remove the discussion section in the category and make a sub-forum for arcade bugs in the main Bugs & Glitches section.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to solve this with one question:

Does having this section harm you or anyone else in any way? No? Stop *****ing.

The end.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to solve this with one question:

Does having this section harm you or anyone else in any way? No? Stop *****ing.

The end.
No, but it's also not really needed to create something unneeded like this.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of your posts are needed either, and yet here you are. Seems like neither of us can get what we want.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And yet they exist, and so must this section.

Agreed? Wonderful! Time to move on.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
You know.. It's funny. I created a new section to see how it would look as I was still playing around. However, for some reason I knew you'd complain about it. You can make suggestions, sure.. I'm up for those. However, your attitude of your replies merely give me the idea how I should run the place.

Let's not go there, shall we.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know.. It's funny. I created a new section to see how it would look as I was still playing around. However, for some reason I knew you'd complain about it. You can make suggestions, sure.. I'm up for those. However, your attitude of your replies merely give me the idea how I should run the place.

Let's not go there, shall we.
Are you kidding me Sky? Don't even ******* go there, dude. =/

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Don't overdo things Damaera. I highly doubt it was even needed to make a reply for that.

In any case. I'm still working on the Arcade now and then and there are currently 2 types of arcade systems. I prefer the other one honestly seeing that has more options which I prefer to use on the forums. But this system also has some features that the other one doesn't have. But seeing a lot of people already have some highscores, I'll wait until there's a better method to convert the games and it's scores. We'll see what the future holds.

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I highly doubt it was needed to make a reply for what you originally said, and what you said just now. It's perfectly valid to make a suggestion, the way I worded it is fine. Just because I word something in a way you don't like doesn't mean you have to get offended and voice your opinion on the fact that you don't like it. I'm giving you the idea on how you should run this place? Get over yourself, man. If anything, you insulted me because you think I'm "telling you how to run this place" and then told me to basically not make a suggestion like that again.

Last edited:
Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I highly doubt it was needed to make a reply for what you originally said
I merely forgot to add the part regarding the arcade system, can happen. The way I see it, the "suggestion" of yours turned in to a small argument in the end seeing the other replies. But I suppose this is getting a bit too far ... again, in a single thread which wasn't meant for this.

The arcade should be back online now.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I merely forgot to add the part regarding the arcade system, can happen. The way I see it, the "suggestion" of yours turned in to a small argument in the end seeing the other replies. But I suppose this is getting a bit too far ... again, in a single thread which wasn't meant for this.

The arcade should be back online now.
Well, I apologize then. It seems I came off as an ass with the post I made, which weren't my intentions at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom