Neverwinter Nights

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If u have someone on this game, post them!

this is my avatar :p he owns you (yes, cheeseman you, btw, u better post urs too)

:p

And This is my henchman i got hired at the Mo

Best answers
Aww i really wish now that I hadn't deleted nwn and my screenshots because i had a really mad picture of me shapeshifted into a balor and fighting a black dragon(ancient i think) that was one of the best screenshots i ever saw in any game :)

and btw tepus but that's a bad choice of henchmen i'd rather fight alone than have her help your best choice is either tomi or grimgnaw the evil little monk dude (he rocks!) and he does mad combos @ level 20

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ill put mine up when i get home noobus :p

Dont expect anything great he's only a lev 5 monk ;D

Did i mention he was a Half Orc? [means he'll be as smart as Tep :talk: ]

Cheers :yes:

BTW: How do i bring up my henchmans stats? I have Daelan, naturally [2 half Orcs seeking redemption for their bloodlines in a predominantly Human populated world O_O ]

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ill get some better screens as time goes on ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right click on ur henchman and then click "more actions" and then "Exsame" <--- bad spelling huh x.x

and kai, its up to the person whos playing who chosses who to go with :p i had her cos she has alot of cool magic, cool story, and she can fight well too:D

Best answers
I finished the game so had a highest lvl wizzard, was funny to summon a balor and metamorphose yourself into a red dragon. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im on chap 3, the 1st time playing, i dont think i have done too bad, my paliden cannot be hurt, he casts alot of spells too >:D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, tep, this is always a question I wanted answered.

Is NWN pay to play? Or does that just apply to multi-player?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Hmm, tep, this is always a question I wanted answered.

Is NWN pay to play? Or does that just apply to multi-player?
you have too make a user, and u need the real verson for that, but yea its free:D

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
you have too make a user, and u need the real verson for that, but yea its free:D
Oh, I have every intention to buy the game, I was just curious as to whether or not additional monthly payments would be necessary.

Here's another question for ya: Is it a change from Morrowind? Or will I be getting practically the same game?

Best answers
>_< well wait for awhile i got to find someone to host my pic for me and also to raise my char abit more cause i had to resart again

and yah its different from morrow wind in more RTS than 3rd person

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol all them people are so weak, get better chars or face the sword of my ranger

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ill post mine later. Female paladin, chapter 1 of the game, called Ryoko. And I added a custom avatar as well.

Best answers
maybe its not the game that suck ass cause it work fine on all of ours

Best answers
the only problem i had with it was when i first got it and i only had 128 mb of ram but straight away I went and bout another 128 ram chip and it ran perfect. If it crashes for you, your computer musnt be able to handle it. but i dont play nwn anymore the only games i play are ns or golden sun(its for gba but its the best rpg u'll ever get on handheld (or an emualtor :) o_o )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Majin_You
Oh, I have every intention to buy the game, I was just curious as to whether or not additional monthly payments would be necessary.

Here's another question for ya: Is it a change from Morrowind? Or will I be getting practically the same game?
Morrowind = Crap, boring, lame missions, bad gfx (even of gf4) slow gameplay, no storyline

Neverwinter nights = Warcraft 3 with balders gate style rpg and a kick ass storyline with great gfx:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom