Needs a new gohan modelSkin

Best answers
I would really like to see gohan cell saga outfit...the model should be with the piccolo thinggy on...and i guess it should be a good model...good modlers out there! HELP THIS GOHANLESS MAN !

Please?:rolleyes:

Best answers
Dont mean to be rude but MORON that is the outfit that he wore to the cell games besides his training that his in the time chamber he wore piccoloes cloths to the cell games when he fought he toook off waited cloths and those is the uniform hes wearing now:idea: think dude

Best answers
heh, dont call him a moron when you cant even spell, and the thing he wears in ESF dosnt really look like his cell uniform, maybe you should think before you flame.

Best answers
Also, the SSJ head for the Gohan model is wrong...in fact, they didnt change it but add a solid yellow.....

Best answers
It looks way off cell saga outfit...i saw the episode when he goes ssj2 and it looks way off...to tight and the piccolo thinggy on looks much better...MayB when he goes ssj he could take it off
and i think piccolo should have the same way.

one more thing
Fusion ... absorve(Is that how u right it?) will be in next beta? if they will it will totaly own...i mean one player of the fusion will play for hmm 1.5 min and so as the second player and the fusion wares off and absorveing - u could make Buu\Cell extremly weak and when they absorve someone they get even and then again get stronger like SSJ...but it will be easyer for them to get "SSJ"
becouse they start weaker.

P.S
evilsnc go **** your self.

Best answers
i saw alot of good modelrs in here...i know u can help me so please do...even adit the old model and add the piccolo thinggy pleaseeeeeeeeee:cry:

Best answers
absorbing wont be do-able, to unbalanced

and the outfit he is wearing right now IS the 1 from the cell games saga, wanna know why he doesnt have those weighted clothes when hes non-ssj, because when your ssj, and go back to normal, you would suddenly have those damn clothes again, same goes for piccolo.

However, gohans entire upper looks like crap, way out of proportion. Cells 2nd form is also out of proportion, some of teh anims where ssj hair moves, the moves aswell.

No offence intended ofcouse, its a really good game, im just pointing out there is room for improvement :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The clothing gohan has is the one he whore when he had long hair.
He started off w/ it in Garlic Jr Saga. And still had it when he was
carrying bulma and yajirobi on his back to take them back home.

Best answers
And i hope iam not doing it right now...
BUT
Model? Someone ? At leaset tell me if your working on a model so i could shut up:talk: i know you would love that :D

Any way -his hair should be changed non-ssj/ssj.
-Cloths less tight ... he looks like he has SPENDAX on
-Please i dont care ssj or not i want the piccolo thinggy i
want it in the model.

i think all other models came out gr8...mayB just cell form 2
but it dosent bother me...i dont play Cell :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom