Needing a bit help with the game.

Best answers
Hey!

Amm, what's wrong with my game. I play ESF with steam and everything goes right for the first 5-10min. playing, after that my game "crashes" (screen stucks and the sound stucks) and at my Windows task manager says ESF.exe "Not responding." This happens everytime when I make my own game and try to play with bots, doesn't matter that if I do LAN game or NET game, same thing everytime. If I join to someone else's game there is no trouble. So what's the problem ? I'd like to play at LAN so I could train myself.

Big thx credits already, I hope fast answers !

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well bots can crash the game. Especialy if hit by a beam ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Grega said, bots are kind of buggy, and they tend to crash the server randomly. There's nothing you can do about it except not use the bots, and instead, play online. That tends to be much, much more stable.

Best answers
But it still doesn't tell me how to train. Everytime I go to public server, it's 2-5sec and BOOOM I'm dead

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well if you play with bots dont use beams. There is a bigger chase of the server crashing if you use beams.

There are ofcourse servers for beginers. They may be a good starting place ;)

Best answers
If you like, me and someone I know (the ESF God that taught me ESF) are more than willing to teach people how to play. Also, consider reading this thread..

http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=64687

Lastly, you SHOULD play against bots...but if they crash when you use beams ,just use beams. The biggest lesson you need to learn before playing online is 1) How to melee and 2) How to dodge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom