Need Update!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by SoulAssassin001
First of all Tepus it was a joke so don't ever question my gratefullness. I will support ESF in any way I can. It was clearly a joke you did not get and further more I don't think we want our ESF team getting all red eyed and burn out. (hell you guys would be some tweakers stayin up for 5 days :) ) I would gladly wait another 6 months. I really dount it it will take that long but you never know they may go so all out there would never be a need for another version and people would see ESF servers spring all over I hopefully will get one of those servers from www.griffinrun.com

:S what are u on about, i never said **** about what u said, that was SSJ4-Guerilla you moron...

Best answers
Originally posted by The_SSJ
um, i have to go to back to school within 20 days. and my parent will not let me use my comp or PS2 or psx or n64 or sega or gameboy or anything till the school yr is over. UNLESS i have a straight A first reportcard. My parents are soo strict.;(
Man! I'd be like mommy(or daddy/both whatever) listen jeer! I'm my own grandpa! *smack smack throw around* YOU BEST LET ME DO WHATEVER THE *KICK KICK* I WANT! AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT *SLAP* ME!!!! Ok maybe that wouldn't work, but yea making the staff pity you won't speed up the mod.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
how could it be out soon??? cause isnt hars on vacation :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom