need to check if this sig is ok

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that its not breaking any rules before i use it....i REALLY wanna use it cos i spent AGES on the freakin thing lol

Best answers
You know, you can check your public profile and see how your sig looks and even easier just using the "preview signature" option when you are updating your signature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yah but is it breaking any rules?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as long as it doesn't surpass 600x200 pixels i don't see how it can. It's an excellent sig btw. Very nice. I love how you did that with the model. If you modeled that Excellent model. although i admit the animations for the hair could be a bit better. but it's still really good in my opinion

Best answers
LOL I misunderstood your purpose of the thread -_-
You can use the properties option rigth clicking on the sig, there you can see the pixels and how big the file is.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's under the AUP regulation for file size and actual size, so your okay.

And the sig is was well worth your time, since that animation is sick. Adding maybe somewhat of a textured BG, or a picture behind him that represents FF7 would have been great.

8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if anyone would like to help me with that i would be more than happy to send them the file! i DO have a smoother animated version, but i have a feeling it was too big in file size :p

EDIT: hows it look now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom