Need this Answered about DBZ

Best answers
I woke up this morning and got to thinking. Did Gohan go SSJ level 2 when he stood in front of Kibito at the World Tournament? I ask because he was ssj, then he powered up more and his hair stood up more and electric was around him for a while. Let me know

Best answers
im no DBZ expert, but when i watched gohan change for the first time to ssj2, his hair stodd on end ecept a lil piece at the front, and when he changed at the tournament the same thing happened so im presuming he did go SSJ2 at the tourny :tired:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'm pretty sure he did. He says some crap about "now i'm gonna go super saiyan" and kibito does the usual "Uahhh!?" O_O bullcrap that I'm getting really tired of, and gohan goes SSJ. Then gohan says something to the extent of "now I'm going to go to the next level" and kibito goes "Uahh, there's a level BEYOND super saiyan!?" O_O and it's all very annoying. And so gohan goes SSJ 2 and there's electricity and stuff generic of the transformation. Then those 2 bald dudes stick the magic lamp in his a$$ and take away is powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom