Need some help.

Best answers
Every day from about 4:00pm-7:00pm my internet (verison DSL) gets very choppy. This all started a few months ago. I ignored it till last week were it got real bad. From 5pm-6pm my net just dies. When i called verison to see what was up, they brushed me off. Now my internet has be down completely since yesterday. My router works fine, it still reads as it being connected... but it doesnt work.

I have yet to call about this situation but i get the feeling verison is gonna brush me off again. Can the people who have a verison service help me out?

P.S.- I'm using a computer at work right now.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Call them up and say you won't pay the next bill if they don't help you fix the problem.

Best answers
o_O good idea. Hopefully its not my computer generating the problem or... well lets just say they won't be too happy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
verison

I think.

Yea Id ditch them and get a new one.

Best answers
That'd be a nice idea, but what companies are there that have dsl, can be located on East Coast, pay $50 or less, and is not AOL.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is AT&T, Bellsouth, BlastSurf, Covad, DIRECTV DSL, Direcway, DSLage, DSL Start, DSLwise, Earthlink, OrderDSL, Sprint, and Qwest

Not sure which is the cheapest though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
There is AT&T, Bellsouth, BlastSurf, Covad, DIRECTV DSL, Direcway, DSLage, DSL Start, DSLwise, Earthlink, OrderDSL, Sprint, and Qwest

Not sure which is the cheapest though.
Comcast =D

Or at least that's what i use. a good browser. One of the fastest dsl companies around. But you have to have their cable for your t.v. browser or you would most likely not get it =p

I dont know too much about dsl, or cable modems. Just give you hints on other companies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have comcast cable internet. Very gooood never really had any problems like that. It's most likely them. They probably are having some problems.

Best answers
here that happenes becasue the backbones are getting cloated probly which os very bad. For supper fast internet go here to speakeasy.net

EDIT also go here and check this place out it have pver 1500 isp and you can use them to search for isps http://www.dslreports.com/psearch

Best answers
There is also Bell Sympatico, unless thats what BellSouth is, didnt know it could be called 2 different names.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom