Need Help

Best answers
Could you please help me someone, i would like to know how to go into super saiyan mode with any of the guys. I would like to figure that out bcuz it is bugging the crap out of me:shocked:, another thing, i downloaded a crappy skin for veggeta and i want to get rid of it. How would i do thato_o? Somone plz help, thanx

Best answers
I don't wanna do that bcuz i don't know where i downloaded it, i think i saved it on my computer though, so i will try that, thanx.:)

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
to power up, get the cf bar to the top, then press the power up button you configered. if your having problems, open the console and type bind x +powerup where x is the button you want to use.

p.s could anyone send me the trunks ssj skin/model/whatever? [email protected]

Best answers
I still can't figure out how to get his cf all the way up. can someone please help me, i tried, but cannot get cf all the way up, only way i can get it a lil bit up is if i use turbo, someone plz help me, thanx:)

Best answers
What about kill kill kill, i wanna kill kill kill but i wanna know how to get in super sayain mode 1st, could you plz help me??o_o

Best answers
once the CF bar is as high as you can get it, which is pretty much 1 millimetre(millimeter) off you can transform

Best answers
K, how do you get ur cf bar up?? I know the cf bar has to be up, but how do i get it all the way up???:tired:

Best answers
Really? That's it??? Now once i go super sayain, i gott recharge my cf again right?:)

Best answers
You just have to keep fighting until you reach the characters designated powerlevel. Then hit the ascend button.

Best answers
Do i have to be fighting someone else??? And if i switch guys, will his cf go back down??? This is so awesome, do i have to have turbo off when raising my cf??? Well w/b, thanx 4 all ur help
:) :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom