need help

Best answers
iv purchesed counter strike condition zero the store told me that can make the game work caus the steam server are not accepting half life CDkeys anymore but when i launch the game it opens steam
please tell me how to launche the game with counter strike:condition zero
or tell me if i cant

Best answers
Since WON is gone (cries) you probobly can only play it on steam. Just run steam, log on, and run if from the steam game window. And what do you mean the server's arent excepting HL cdkeys anymore?

Best answers
1. it opens the "brows games" window
2. when you do a "register a product i allready own" if you put a HL cdkey it says invalid
3. what is WON?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that is the system of play you get when you install HL it only works offline now
about CZ i played it and it wasnt on steam i simply instaled it to a totaly difrent directory
but even if you do get CZ to work you wont be able to play ESF whit it since you nead HL for that

and the CD-keys do you mean from generators cause that is not alowed here

Best answers
Grega said:
that is the system of play you get when you install HL it only works offline now
about CZ i played it and it wasnt on steam i simply instaled it to a totaly difrent directory
but even if you do get CZ to work you wont be able to play ESF whit it since you nead HL for that

and the CD-keys do you mean from generators cause that is not alowed here
so waht you are actuly saying is: that i cant play ESF with CZ caus i need HL1 to play ESF and only HL1 so i just bring the CZ back to the store and ask for refaund? caus they promised i could play it with CZ better ask the mod what to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom