need help with milkshape 3d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
k i have made a little gt goku with tail saved it as ms3d but can't export as smd file becaz it comes up with this error

(found vertex with ivalid bone assignment, model not exported)

what do i do?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well u not assigned the bones!
well bones> joints
so u have to go on the right ... there stand joints this joints u have assgin on some vertex that the model can move!
~_~ mz english is reallz bad...

Best answers
fist u need to regroup the slected faces u want to assign, then go tot he joint pannal and press show skeleton/joints then select the first joint, bip1 (i think) this should select the hole skeleton, then assign you tail to that, export it and ya got it ingame 9make sure it have a teture assigned to the tail or it wont export)

Best answers
hmmmmmm don't get it do you mean select the tail or something i,m confused

Best answers
oh maybe you mean select tail and regroup it but how to i assign it to bip1

Best answers
can someone help meon this tail i,m having real problems i don't get this regroup thing

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good job triple posting, especially when you are banned. Just FYI, I can resolve your IP addresses to your ISP, and get your father in tons of trouble for your spamming. If you'd like your dad to ground you till the second coming, by all means, continue.

Stay the hell of the forums if you can't follow the rules and listen to the moderators.

As a measure of "goodwill" I'll ask the mod leader about your clan, but you will not be allowed back in this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom