Need help with Milk Shape

Best answers
I got milkshape a 30-day trail and i'm so completely stuck on why the chest won't pop out or y everything is as thin as a sheet of paper and i went through some of the tutorials and the only explain it breifly and then jump to complete wiring frame i :cry: :cry: :cry: f it is o k can u check my web page and look at wat i got so far. srry i could not put the pics on this forum. I didn't figure out how yet and it is weird so just chesk it out my page is connected to my site for my freinds only so it is not normal for me to give my site out. :rolleyes:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you have to MOVE the vertexes with the MOVE tool, you CLICK on it, then DRAG it where you want it, if your simply arranging them in the front view then they are going to stay like that,

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right.
If you only work in one viewport, you're only working in 2 dimensions.
You've got to get used to working in 3D space and using all the viewports. It can take some time, so just practice and experiment.

Best answers
thnx i'l try that and o yeah when i downloaded a haf life model veiwer my model did not appear and when i put vegeta in it appeared and it had actions like transform jump etc all of the movements in esf 1.2 can i just add those movements to my model when Im finished , is it ok to do that if so how do u? thnx again. I tried doing it with paintshop pro by draging it onto it but then it says file format unkown?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom