NEED HELP GETTING EPF.!.

Best answers
Ok hears the dish... I'm a old user of BFP and my friend told me about this game just like it called Earth's Special Forces. I researched the game on the net and found this official site. I download ESF from hear, but keep on hearing out Half-Life. I know I'm totally sounding like a total newbie but I just found out about ESF within the last 48 hours so sue me.
* What is Half Life?
*Do I need Half Life inorder to play ESF?
*Can I download Half Life from the net or do I have to go out and buy it myself?
*When I get half life(if I need it) what are the steps to install and run ESF?

I would greatly appreaciate it if someone could me out...

Best answers
1 What is Half Life?
2Do I need Half Life inorder to play ESF?
3Can I download Half Life from the net or do I have to go out and buy it myself?
4When I get half life(if I need it) what are the steps to install and run ESF?

1: a game (dohh;P)
2: no, the counterstrike retail also works
3: no. thats illegal and will certainly not allow you to play with your mate. unless u play over lan
4:install half-life, download the 1.1.0.0 patch, download beta 1.1, download esf bot 3.0. install esf 1.1, then install esf bot 3.0 in your esf directory

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Half-Life is a Ego-Shooter like Quake3 (with a good single-player)
2. It works with all HL standalones (HL, Blue Shift, Opposing force, Gun man, CS Retail, DOD Retail)
3. it's like Q3 ... you've to buy it ... HL costs not much anymore (about $15 (that's a good price for playing ESF;)))
4. update HL to 1.1.1.0 and install ESF B1.1 (with the installer) ... there's no need of the bot

Best answers
Which is better the counter strike retail or the Half life retail? In terms of installing ESF and also play the game without ESF, and what does the bot do since one says I dont and another says I do need it to play ESF.?.

Best answers
you don´t need bots to play esf o_o those bots are just for if you want to practice :laff:

Best answers
What verson of Half Life should I buy? I check on the price of Half Life and found over 5 different versons: :scared: Half Life-2, Half Life-Counter Strick, Half Life-Platinum Edition 2, Half Life-Game of the Year Edition, Half Life-Blue Shift, and Half Life-Expansion Pack Opposing Forces... :scared:
Which one is the best for ESF.?.

Best answers
well 4 about $10 a while ago i got half-life generations try and find that one it comes with hl game of the year edition cs and op so thats 3 games thats your best buy they might have brought out a new box set tho this woz a while ago

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trust me when I say, get the Original Half-Life. Counter-Strike will work, but it has been known 2 cause a few issues in gameplay.+ Half-Life is cheaper :laff:

Best answers
So, I'm guessing that if I get Half Life 2 it wont improve the graphics of ESF or wouldnt even work. It thatly how many versons of the game is there and does ESF work for every verson of Half Life like the generation verson or the Game of the Year Edition, cause with so many versons. It makes no since to just say get Half Life and the person ends up getting a verson of the game that doesn't support ESF mod... So when you say get the Original Half Life its the Half Life with no special word add ons on the pack like Expansion Pack Opposing Forces.?.

Best answers
All of the stand-alone Half-Life games (Half-Life, Counter Strike Retail, DOD Retail) will support ESF. You don't require any other mods to play ESF, but you do require the latest version of Half-Life.

Best answers
So, if it requires the latest version of Half-Life. Would that be Half-Life 2 or just an updated version of the first Half-Life.?.

Best answers
Half-life 2 has not been released yet.

Half-life 2 is a different game to Half-life.

The latest version of Half-life is 1.1.1.0. You should be able to find the patch fairly easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom