Need a little help..:)

Best answers
I instaled Half Life orginal(Borrow from my Friend;P) then i instaling patch 1.1.1.0
,esf 1.2.3, exolutionX , Modelpack and i run the game.. I see menu:D. But i can't see two buttons. There isn't Start New game and How to play ESF but on the right writte what this buttons seems. Ok i ignore it because i see multiplayer option. I get there and click on create game(Lan Game or Internet - both the same) error .. there is something about update i give "Ok" "Ok" and kick me to the windows running update hl "..." and for the finish writte there is the everything ok.:/ Plese help i want to play that game. I trying too with Steam but my friend have an account on this and i cant run new acc in this cd key.

Sorry For my english;p

Best answers
Drasim said:
I instaled Half Life orginal(Borrow from my Friend;P) then i instaling patch 1.1.1.0
,esf 1.2.3, exolutionX , Modelpack and i run the game.. I see menu:D. But i can't see two buttons. There isn't Start New game and How to play ESF but on the right writte what this buttons seems. Ok i ignore it because i see multiplayer option. I get there and click on create game(Lan Game or Internet - both the same) error .. there is something about update i give "Ok" "Ok" and kick me to the windows running update hl "..." and for the finish writte there is the everything ok.:/ Plese help i want to play that game. I trying too with Steam but my friend have an account on this and i cant run new acc in this cd key.

Sorry For my english;p
You cannot see those two buttons because ESF is just a multiplayer gamer. You need to buy you own Half-Life 1 . And input your cd-key trough steam.
Install Hal-life. The run Half-life and start training room and walk around for 5-10 seconds. After that install ESF. Restart Steam ,ESF should now appear in your games list.

Best answers
czan you see stuff like:

1. Join a Server
2. Create a Server
3. Options
4. Quit

to start playing, go to create a server and tweak around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Add-on questions belong on their respective forums. We don't support other people's work.

- Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom