Need a good RMVB encoder.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Vinay's thread reminded me about something I wanted to ask a long time ago. Does anyone know of a good RMVB encoder? Cause I have some files that are 200-300 MB and want to shrink them to around 30-40 MB. I know this is possible, I just need a good encoder. Any ideas?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, Vinay's thread reminded me about something I wanted to ask a long time ago. Does anyone know of a good RMVB encoder? Cause I have some files that are 200-300 MB and want to shrink them to around 30-40 MB. I know this is possible, I just need a good encoder. Any ideas?
RealProducer - http://www.realnetworks.com/products/producer/index.html
WinAVI - http://www.winavi.com/en/index.htm

Unfortunately, you have to buy them. As for free converters, I have yet to find a good one.

Best answers
Easy Real Converter.

Win Avi has a lag for larger files > 1 hr.
And Real Producer fooks the quality.
Easy real converter shrinks to 1/3rd of the file size. It aint free either. I use it regularily, but sadly i need more avis now.....

:(( Some one find me that darn video cropper!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried Easy Real before, but it comes up with 80 MB files. I want 30-40 MB. I'm trying WinAVI right now, I'll see how it turns out. The files I want are below 1 hr, so that's no problem. Hope it works.

Best answers
hehe winavi makes files > 80 mb....
But really, easy real and winavi are t3h win coz they dont mess up the files. And lossless quality.

If u want 30 mb 3 hr movies go for real producer... just use it if you want Jack sparrow to look like somthing out of South park though.

Best answers
Easy RealMedia Tools will convert to about 30mbs if you do the right settings but it will be crap quility, best bet is to go with about 70-80mbs to keep watching quility

Best answers
Change the size of the episodes (Thats what you wanna reencode right? lol caught ya!)
Make it 352X240.
Or you wont get 35 to 40 per episode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom