Need a bit help

Best answers
so okey i installed CS 1.6 and then esf and i wana play online i think i got it all what i need just i dont have any servers where can i find whose i wana play online with other people tho bots do talk funny i still need real people to pley with please help me with this i wana play online

oh ya there are some 3 servers but i cant connect it says valve valuation or some thing like that error and stuff just 3 words first one is valve and i cant connect

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you using Steam to play ESF? If you're not, then you're using a very old and very dead network, which would explain why you're not getting any servers to work.

If you need any help with the installation process, read this sticky, and if you have any trouble along the way, give us this information along with the problem so we can better help you.

Best answers
well i downloaded the steam from the same place you just gave the link but still it doesnt have any thing abaut esf in it and if i wana add some thing i need a CD-key witch i never seen before i installed both didnt use any thing CS and ESF

should i do some thing in the steam? or i install it and i can play after the install or do i need some configs

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A CD-key is the thing you have on the back of your CD case. There should be 20 alphanumerical (letters and numbers) characters. Seperated with " - "

Thats a CD-key ^^

And if you want an ESF CD-key you should know ESF dont have those things.

Best answers
no i said i just never seen one in the installs or any thing just dont know any thing abaut a CS cd-key

okey okey im lieing i know that the tricky cd key was maybe not is but was 3333333333333 lol why did they make some thing as this i dont know but at the old cs they say insert cd key and you instert this and it works lol :D

but still didnt see any thing

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In other words you are trying to use a pirate version ^^

That CD-key stopped working with WONs death. And even with WON it didnt work for online play.

You should get the real deal and buy Half Life 1. (that way you can avoid buying the wrong thing ^^)

Best answers
mah you dont understand i got a copy of cs and i downloaded esf just today installed both but im saying that in the steam to add some thing you need some cd-key or some thing but i still dont know that is that cd-key abaut well i just dont know how to activate the steam in esf

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
That CD-key stopped working with WONs death. And even with WON it didnt work for online play.
Actually, it still works. Just not with Steam ^_^..

Anyway, Launch Steam --> Games --> Activate a product on steam --> Enter your CD-Key. Either way, you cannot activate ESF since that's not even needed. If you can download mods / games that you see in Steam, then you already entered a cd-key. Just don't forget, if you got the Counter-Strike 1 Anthology package You won't be able to play ESF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom