Naruto

Best answers
bleh.I need crits before i start the texture.
2600 tri's

Best answers
Hey movento, looking good but his hands look to huge for his forarm. his pelvic area looks like it needs abit more detail put into it, maybe some smoothing groups?:)

Best answers
looks pretty cool, i like the folds on his jacket. i think thickening his legs on the side profile might be worth a try. face doesnt really seem like naruto. maybe tweak it round abit more

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you sure you need those headband bolts?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmm actually there is nothing bigwise to critizise tbh, just the head really needs to get the naruto look sideviewwise. the wires aint looking bad tbh.

all comes with expierience ;) try to finish this one on your own, with texturing.

Best answers
Thanks for the crits guys.here's my first pas on the texture. Still wip ofcourse

Best answers
With those eyes looking up he looks a bit odd... : P Try to center them verticaly.
Those eyebrows are too curved. Try doing them more straight.
Also that head-band has wrong color. Right now it's purple... Make it deep blue!
Hair have diffrent colour on top and below the headband, u have to fix that.

That's it for crits ;] I really like the skin tone, highlights and shades... Very nice.
Well keep up the good work! ;)

Best answers
he doesnt have the lines on his face. also his face looks more like the shippuden naruto rather than the younger one make it a bit wider

Best answers
I haven't got much time to work on it.
I still have to fix the eyes.

Best answers
His whiskers need to curve slightly but not too noticibly. His eyebrows need to be straightened out and his eyes need to be centered. Add a bit more hair to the front also, it's kind of flat.

Best answers
I decided to change the model into timeskip naruto.

Crit away.

Best answers
Nice job Movento! However his legs looks too skiny in front/perspective shot and in the back/perspective shot his pants on his lower ass looks like there is some fuu-fuu :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i agree, but this is not the place to post things like that. do it again and it'll be your last post on this forum.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg Spamming ftw >_>

hm model looks really good. the crotch area seems to be a bit wide though imo >_> and i think the legs are a bit to thin when the go up >_>

*sorry for crappy english i just woke upxD*

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
hey cool model, but i was wondering if you could make a model texturing tutorial of some kinda o_O. I'm trying to learn how to texture my model =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom