Naruto

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for the crits, i'll do a little more work to the face then, i think it needs more definition :), i'll post an update later tonight

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks awesome man, the only crit is, the leggs are verry thing, may-b expand them a lil to the sides? anywayz, gj, i luv it.

Best answers
legs are kinda weird i think there too short...
also there is another 2 other Naruto models being made....
but nice job sooooo far

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
almost done just need to fix stuff up and get skin done, i was wondering cj, if you could help me out? its just there are holes that i need to fix, and little other poly placements that i have got wrong, atm the model is about 2500 polies (if i remember right) but each foot/hand took about 150 polies, anyway, here's the pic:

lemme know what you think

Best answers
I'd say it looks great dave, how about a different pose though? I'd have to nail you on the skin because so far the model looks real nice.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
davidskiwan said:
almost done just need to fix stuff up and get skin done, i was wondering cj, if you could help me out? its just there are holes that i need to fix, and little other poly placements that i have got wrong, atm the model is about 2500 polies (if i remember right) but each foot/hand took about 150 polies, anyway, here's the pic:

lemme know what you think

dude, you used that many polies on hands and feet?! thats so harsh... if you like i could send you a set of low poly hands that you can use over and over :) they are like 20 polies each, and are perfect for just about anything, including animations cos they have all the knuckles n everything.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"dude, you used that many polies on hands and feet?! thats so harsh... if you like i could send you a set of low poly hands that you can use over and over they are like 20 polies each, and are perfect for just about anything, including animations cos they have all the knuckles n everything."

nah dont worry, i dont mind them being high poly, i made em acurate to real human hands, proportions and everything, and i wanted to keep this model as much my work as possible, the feet have more polies, as i made each toe and cuz i had to put faces between them it took up a lot of polies, anyway, yeah i'll start skinning when evrything's fixed :)............. oh my ****ing god..... i just realise i havent done the thing on his arm, oh well, i'll do it later....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think naruto wants to be animated *hint hint*

nice work m8. keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom