Naruto Sport Festival...

Best answers
Ah yes, the "Annual Konohaos Sports Festival". Man that mini movie rocked hardcore :) , ye all the bad,good guys there. Man naruto pwned in the end.
And lol, ***** in *** by Sasuke Rofl!! I suggest you all to see it.

Edit: Hehe,i made some 100x100 avatars from the minimovie...

1.Shake Shikamaru ;)
Wierd, my photobucked resized it :(, anyways heres imageshcaks one..

2.Ouch!!

This topic isnt jsut about the avatars i made, its about talking about the 11 min mini movie, what jsut pwned.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was fairly entertaining. I liked the Naruto Movie a lot more. This was pretty good for an 11 minute short little special. The overall theme of Naruto's urgency to use a toilet was really the only thing that made it even remotely funny, but after about 5 minutes you get the idea and pretty much can predict where it's going to go.

It wasn't a waste of time, but I've spent 11 minutes doing more enjoyable things.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well that's how most anime shorts go though :p It's just an excuse to do something short, silly, and stupid :p

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ending... was the best. I found it pretty funny overall, but nothing was better than the final release :).

Best answers
o man.. i was laughing my head off when he got poked.. also the mass kagebunshin scene was great too

Best answers
Semi-funny, but any movie where the main character lives in mortal fear of crapping his pants is a bad movie IMO.

I did like the scene with all the villains (Kisame! Gaara! XD ) standing in line for the bathroom ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom