Naruto online announced !

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tencent Games, Namco Bandai team up to develop Naruto MMORPG for China

Game companies to partner up with Japanese manga publisher Shueisha to create online game for web browsers.

Anime and manga fans can expect an online MMORPG based on the Naruto series to pop up soon.
The official logo and poster for the upcoming MMORPG.

The official logo and poster for the upcoming MMORPG.

According to Game Spark (via SGCafe), China-based online gaming company Tencent Games made a deal with Japanese manga publisher Shueisha and video game publisher Namco Bandai for the rights of the upcoming game's development and distribution. The upcoming title will be playable on web browsers and is developed by More Fun Studio, Namco Bandai, and CyberConnect2 (Asura's Wrath, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm series).

The game is scheduled for a 2013 release and will be available on Tencent's gaming portal. The publishers did not announce on whether the game will be published outside of the Chinese market. For more news on CyberConnect2's upcoming Naruto title, check out GameSpot's recent coverage.

http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2013/16/narutoonline_45484_screen.jpg

P.s as far as i can read it will be a web browser game xd

http://www.gamespot.com/news/tencen...up-to-develop-naruto-mmorpg-for-china-6402615

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Don't you underestimate the power of html 5 :eek:
it could look pretty damn nice.
But than again i don't like it being chinese -_-

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldnt hold my breath. Then again i am known for finding MMOs extremely dull.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Wooooow yet another franchise that just insists on only giving the decent to good games to the consoles and leaving pieces of #@"'$% mmo's for the PC, because let's face it, that is the only good thing the PC can ever hope to do, what with it's puny power and everything...

I do wish companies other than Namcake Bandages (who are by the way fairly notorious for taking their customers for massive idiots) could take over such franchises. Alas, such a shame...

Also is it just me or is this also a game that isn't even available in the country the source material originated from?

If i knew an ironic clapping emoticon I'd put it here, but blargh...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom