Naruto: Naiteki Kensei

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
BEWARE! Kardde likes pushing people into corners and bashing them until they die.

:(

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
BEWARE! Kardde likes pushing people into corners and bashing them until they die.

:(
Can't use the replacement jutsu?

whereswarren (King_Vegeta)
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Downloading now, looking forward to seeing what the team has done.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I find the game quite awesome, minor the issues it has currently :). I do hope to see in the future that wall walking, etc would be a bit, smoother rather than instant camera change.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea teh game is great ,like sky said before ,for next update the game need run more smooth, also i have question?
how i choose anbu,come on damaera tell me :D i saw you

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just tried it, it's fun but for me it is riddled with crashes and for some reason everyone constantly goes to 1500ms ping. Game or server related I wonder though? Having trouble here connecting to many servers, sometimes it just completely stops loading (after just half a second) and jumps back into the main menu. And for some reason, melee attacks NEVER hit for me. I even had trouble hitting the bot in the training (after which the game crashed anyway)

And the game really needs 2 extra features: Jutsu mode while running (currently, you have to solve that by using Jutsu's mid air, while cool, it would be nice if you could do it while running) and mid-air dashing. So basically: Jump + double-tap forward or Jump + double tap left/right. Would make air-movement a bit easier AND more fun.

Oh and the game seems to have some 'performance issues' as in...well I know my lappy is getting a bit old nowadays, but it can still run HL2 Episode 1, full graphics @ 1680x1050. It can run Crysis, high @ 1280x800. Yet it struggles with this game @ 1440x900, all settings completely turned down (even the map textures set to quarter size). Is there anyway to turn of the shading system? I think that is what is causing the performance drops.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just tried it, it's fun but for me it is riddled with crashes and for some reason everyone constantly goes to 1500ms ping. Game or server related I wonder though? Having trouble here connecting to many servers, sometimes it just completely stops loading (after just half a second) and jumps back into the main menu. And for some reason, melee attacks NEVER hit for me. I even had trouble hitting the bot in the training (after which the game crashed anyway)

And the game really needs 2 extra features: Jutsu mode while running (currently, you have to solve that by using Jutsu's mid air, while cool, it would be nice if you could do it while running) and mid-air dashing. So basically: Jump + double-tap forward or Jump + double tap left/right. Would make air-movement a bit easier AND more fun.

Oh and the game seems to have some 'performance issues' as in...well I know my lappy is getting a bit old nowadays, but it can still run HL2 Episode 1, full graphics @ 1680x1050. It can run Crysis, high @ 1280x800. Yet it struggles with this game @ 1440x900, all settings completely turned down (even the map textures set to quarter size). Is there anyway to turn of the shading system? I think that is what is causing the performance drops.
Yeah the performance expecially when fighting 1 vs 1 is the only issue but it's not bad for a first release.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You are right about that, I have seen far worse first releases. Though I wonder, does this release count as an Alpha or Beta?

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't know, its just labeled release one.

Btw, I totally agree with you Sicron about jutsus while running and mid air dashing

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh and the game seems to have some 'performance issues' as in...well I know my lappy is getting a bit old nowadays, but it can still run HL2 Episode 1, full graphics @ 1680x1050. It can run Crysis, high @ 1280x800. Yet it struggles with this game @ 1440x900, all settings completely turned down (even the map textures set to quarter size). Is there anyway to turn off the shading system? I think that is what is causing the performance drops.
The same here. I have an old system (i can run hl2 on high, not full graphics).
The shading thing would be useful.

EDIT: I actually managed to get ingame(all graphics turned off, windowed and 800x600....lol) but i have a texture problem. On preliminary_dusk (connected to raven's server) there are old hl1 skyboxes and no ground textures. Also since i use 800x600, no CS screen appears, not even old hl1 one. If i manage to actually select a character i migh be able to play. :)))

edit2: pics included

I get thiseverytime "No detail texture mapping file: maps/nnk_monument_detail.txt"
And sometimes .tga related stuff(not found)

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know about the running while doing jutsus idea. I can see it being abused, people constantly just running away firing katons, etc, making the usage of melee low. I like the midair jutsu, it takes some skill to do. It would also be cool if you could do dash, jutsu. Like, you can start the jutsu inputs as soon as you dash, so you could move a couple feet and finish your jutsu if you're fast enough.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
yea teh game is great ,like sky said before ,for next update the game need run more smooth, also i have question?
how i choose anbu,come on damaera tell me :D i saw you
In case you don't know the answer yet, the character / model you saw is Dev only.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about the running while doing jutsus idea. I can see it being abused, people constantly just running away firing katons, etc, making the usage of melee low. I like the midair jutsu, it takes some skill to do. It would also be cool if you could do dash, jutsu. Like, you can start the jutsu inputs as soon as you dash, so you could move a couple feet and finish your jutsu if you're fast enough.
Skill? It's absolutely easy. I was like "Let's try to see if you can do Jutsu mode when you are running. Hmmm...apparently not." Then I figured...Technically when you are jumping, you aren't 'moving'. So you just double jump, press the Jutsu mode key (MOUSE4 for me), quickly do ADS for a Katon, and as soon as you hit the ground the Jutsu will fire automatically. It's really easy actually.

And how will it be abused more than it is now? Now you just jump away, instead of running towards someone while doing seals. Plus, I don't think you should keep full movement when doing Jutsu's. Basically, when you start running, press the Jutsu mode key, your character will keep running in the same heading as before while you input seals.

Last edited:
The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't recall saying it required a ton of skill. But it is harder than standing in one spot.

Because if you're running around, you can move, dodge, while inputting seals, making melee almost useless. When jumping, you're stuck going in one direction.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That's what I ment with the last bit in my post: When running, and entering Jutsu-mode, your character will continue running in a fixed direction (the direction you are already heading) and you can only input seals at that moment (you need de WSAD keys anyway), so no dodging, no jumping (well...maybe jumping can be in).

And it won't make melee useless, if the melee is carefully designed (which, at this point...really isn't. Although fun to use, it is really too simple, but I am sure that will change in the future.), it can work perfectly. What you are saying right now is "No, they should not put that in, because it would put melee at a disadvantage." Well the same can be said right now; currently Jutsu Mode is at a disadvantage.

That and I never heard them say in the show "Dude, whoa whoa, slow down! Could you please stop using Jutsu's while running? I am trying to kill you here..and you are putting me at a serious disadvantage..that's lame!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom