Naruto: Naiteki Kensei

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I must say that i like the jutsu system and the smooth animations. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kama is our skinner, so the styles might be similar :x

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You should make more effort to mention the modelers/skinners when you show models imo, 90% of people think SV has made everything.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i cant enter the pg said it
Database Error
Please try again. If you come back to this error screen, report the error to an administrator.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
already fixed.

Administrator
Best answers
Antiready? I am gone for a few days and still am on vacation in spain, and things are changing already :\

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
part of vacations are not being busy with things you normally do in IRL :p

Stop using computers sky. xD
Relax!

Anyway, mod's looking great ready & team, keep it up!

Administrator
Best answers
part of vacations are not being busy with things you normally do in IRL :p

Stop using computers sky. xD
Relax!

Anyway, mod's looking great ready & team, keep it up!
I can´t :cry:, the computers placed here are like magnets.. Being dragged to them.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
rrrright ...
now get to the beach and get yourself toasted by the sun!
I dare you not to come back without a sunburn!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jejee i hope you like spain and post in" Real beauty is skin deep... OMG TEH PIX THREAD!" your new sunburn xD.
pd:the new update is too nice xD

Best answers
I have to agree with Dark, a mix and match game would be far more intresting and people would stick to It because there Is always content to add, but It Is a lot of work and also all the licence law would make It pretty annoying to work with.

Have no imagination was a silly thing to say because a mod based around someone else's work Is not using ur imagination because the original designer has already gave you part of his. Gameplay though Is a different story.

Good job atm on the mod, making progress.
I know this post was made a while ago, but whatever im gonna post about it.

I always thought it would be interesting to have a marvel mod. With people like Iron man, Spider man, Magneto, Wolverine, Hulk, Nightcrawler, and all sorts of other characters like that. With that kind of mod you could have good and bad teams. The abilities are already pretty much in ESF with flying, firing beams, teleporting, melee, and things like that. So it wouldn't be too hard to do. Plus everyone loves marvel super heroes :D

Just thought I'd throw that out there since some people were talking about a mod with a variety of people and such. That came to mind :p

Back on topic, The mod looks good so far, but I just hope it doesn't slow down the release to ESF in all honesty. I also think it would've been way better on the source engine.. Honestly, HL1 is getting old :p

Best answers
Still I'm flattered how they pushed the HL engine so far. But yeah, source ftw.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course the Source engine would be better but it would probably take longer to be finished! So, i'm happy the way the development is going right now. :)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Better for graphics? yes!
I don't think it would improve gameplay though.
Seeing as the coders hardly have any source experience.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Odin said:
I also think it would've been way better on the source engine.. Honestly, HL1 is getting old :p
Before I comment i'm not picking on you, i'm addressing HL development, you were just the easiest quote at the time.

The reason we picked to develop NNK on Half-life was for a few solid reasons. First and foremost, everyones computer can run half-life and there are still those out there who don't have the luxury of HL2. Alot of those rare few who aren't able to play HL2 are probably the younger players who would be fans of naruto (albeit the english version on their local cartoon channel). And parents are much more likely to spend $10 on half-life, then $200 upgrading their computer so the kid can play. It makes it more accessible for everyone.

Secondly, we know it like the back of our hand. There isn't anything that we have trouble with when developing for half-life. We know all the tricks and we can develop a quality game a lot faster. We havn't had much experience with half-life 2, so having to learn some new techniques would slow us down and undoubtably cause a few problems at some point.

And finally, we weren't setting out to make a majorly complicated game. Half-life's engine provided more than enough for what we wanted to do. The only thing half-life 2 would offer would be a graphical enhancement. But even then with the help of our incredibly talented coder Ryokeen we were able to boost Half-life to look like a shadow of it's former self. And I promise you when we're done you won't even know it was half-life.

Thanks for all the support though guys, I can't wait to see you all in your own servers battling it out.

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice....
Can't wait to see more of the Konoha map :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom