Naruto: Naiteki Kensei R2

Force Pit Member
Best answers
No idea, I'm not a part of the team...just a person that knows some things about the project :) Didn't even understand the question! :) You could maybe ask on the NNK forums to get an answer :)

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
OHMYGOD****YES
You guys have no ******* clue how happy I am, I am literally crying tears of joy ;____; Not even kidding ;o;
I bought Half-Life for this project(even though I didn't even have a capable PC at the time!), I AM SO GLAD YOU GUYS ARE BACK OH GOD.

Quick question, assuming it's possible to answer:
Since it's on Unity now, how easy would it be for someone to modify the game(mod?)? Could we possibly add more things such as a campaign or just restricted to models/skins?

Best answers
i know alittle to unity´s programming
and unity is not a very mod friendly game engine
it is possible to make games to use mods in unity or more like DLC but thats it

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You clearly don't know enough about Unity. It's versatile enough to even recreate ESF, let alone NNK.

✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
I don't know much about Naruto, let alone this game, but I tried R1 and it looked pretty nice. I never played with other people; I always did it single player to test out some of the stuff. Tbh, I wasn't that determined to learn how to play. But now that R2 is being released soon, I might give it another chance.

Are there going to be any dedicated public servers online on release day?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You clearly don't know enough about Unity. It's versatile enough to even recreate ESF, let alone NNK.
I think he is talking about compiled and released projects that dont have the code with them.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This is pretty early to even suggest it but.......Any chance of Madra of Obito being in there?

Edit: Added Spoiler Tags for those who haven't read into it yet. -Deathshot

Last edited by a moderator:
Red Saiyan Mod
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
Looks awesome! Smart move getting away from the old halflife engine. Unity should be much easier to work with.
You guys have made some excellent progress in the short time this has been in development. (on Unity since February)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Currently we don't know who or what is going to be added completely.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
wrong its enough to recreate any project.

there are people who said here that unity has no map size limitation im afraid to say it that it does have it , but its still enough to make a san andreas like map.

if in unity the map gets to large a purple sphere appears with error and in command line appears a red text with x:size maximized (y,z to) and if you compile it then you will see those purple walls ( if your sky is a wall or dom doesnt matter) with modelled ERROR but u can still fly there its just a wall afterall

Last edited:
Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wrong its enough to recreate any project.

there are people who said here that unity has no map size limitation im afraid to say it that it does have it , but its still enough to make a san andreas like map.

if in unity the map gets to large a purple sphere appears with error and in command line appears a red text with x:size maximized (y,z to) and if you compile it then you will see those purple walls ( if your sky is a wall or dom doesnt matter) with modelled ERROR but u can still fly there its just a wall afterall
He is not talking about coding games. He is talking about ACTUALL MODs for the games ALREADY MADE in Unity.

Example. You recreate HL1 in Unity, and then a third party wants to mod that HL1 recreation in to HL Blue Shift. He is talking about straight up modding without access to the full game code, and not recreating mods using Unity.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think many people here have noticed, but the weekly updates are back. Front page was updated with an update last Saturday.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, instead of Friday updates, there shall be Saturday updates!
Maybe I can get Tenken to allow us to show somethings later on in the development.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
what happened to nnk? site is offline?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom