Naruto Manga CG

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ever since i started reading the naruto manga i kept seeing all these kick ass CGs everywhere. And well in a recent manga issue i chose to do one finally ^_^

I know its not great, i can probally fix it up, but its another one of my CGs :p, yay.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe very good, but it could also use a nice background...perhaps the woods outside konaha village?

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not really feeling the water effect, it looks rather fake in some places.. but the CG is great.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not to good it looks more like a model thats been skinned rather than a cg

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, new style. I normally do cartoon shading, this time i used burns and dodges. It's different ^_^.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, i like it :] i like the style, im not sure about the backgroud, but ur name works really well with that colour. I just dont like the water, apart from that its pretty nice, other than, try to stay away from burn and dodge tools, its much better to select the colour u wanna use ^_^. Anyway, very nice, u should do more try to replicate the style but using brushes, brushes are the way to go my friend, u can do almost anything with brushes :]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Meh, what is a "CG" or what does it stand for? x.x

Busy Busy Busy
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like how you captured the wetness of the hair and the flow of water on their clothes. Pretty cool :0)

Bolteh2

B
its computer generated art :)

useless post +1.

anywya, his eye looks like its pasted on, and that watery effect you tried to do, totally fails on it, pretty solid coloring tho

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, the eyes didnt look like they fit...i put a stroke on them...so newbish...
i shoulda took more time to finish it up but i had too many ideas running through my head, and i didnt want to get hung up on this one :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom