Naruto English Dub Cancelled Confirmed!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i will probably watch it once or twice just to be sure, because sometimes they dont screw the animes, but that happens like....one time in a millenium...X-x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, dont tell me your talking about the stab wound and the edit to make it an apple and a lunch box are you? XD That was a fake :p.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
lol, dont tell me your talking about the stab wound and the edit to make it an apple and a lunch box are you? XD That was a fake :p.
Oh, lol I thought it was real. :p

I mean, if it was real, then why would he look so painfully? coz he dropped his peanutbutter sandwich?

Best answers
I know that's how I look when I drop my food.... ^_^''

Anywhoo... I don't think I'll watch the dub.... for one thing, I can't... No Cartoon Network (and good riddance)...

But even if I did, I wouldn't... Not much point after seeing the originals...

I don't think Spike's voice would be put on Naruto.... Maybe young Gohan's (Cell saga)... I wanna know who they got lined up for Zabuza... And GAARA!!! If they screw up Gaara's voice, I'll be pissed. Even if I'm not watching it, they shouldn't screw him up... SANCTIFY THE MEMORY!

You know, to tell you the truth, I don't see them keeping the japanese names for jutsus.. or even certain people (they fugged it up with Digimon..)... They'll be tripping over the names soooo bad... Plus it'll confuse the little kiddies... Oooohhh the names.... Sasuke, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Zabuza, Kankouru, Goukakyuu no Jutsu, Housenka no Jutsu, Makyou Hyoushou....

They'll mess it up so bad >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some of the names for the DBZ dub were changed, some weren't.

Gyuumao = Ox King
Raditz = Radish
Juaananagou = Android #17
Gynyuu (Ginyu) = Milk

They probably won't change character names (like Sakura = Cherry Blossom :S) but they'll probably translate the Jutsu's like they did in the manga.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh well if that was fake and wasn't real... then ok. But still when i saw that, i was like. "your joking right?" wish someone would have said that pic was fake ⌐.⌐

Best answers
Well, im not sure if you guys even watch CN all that much, but just recently the small promo preview for naruto came up. Alot of people thought it bad, but too me they were all nitpicking i thought it seems pretty good so far the way the guy explains the story isn't off from the original at all. Just a few names changed like (Hokage is now Head Ninja) and naruto is said more as (Naroot-to). Also, they said naruto was feared by other students? i must of really missed something i wasn't aware of that. If you missed it, i uploaded it, here it is.

http://rapidshare.de/files/2081007/cn_preview.avi.html

Note: Scroll Down And Click Free Download. Then Scroll Down Again And Wait A Few Seconds For The Download.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I didn't think it was too bad, I prefer Nah-ruh-toe to Na-roo-to but hey, at least it's not Nay-roo-to.

"Confront your enemies" is a pretty lame tagline too. At least it wasn't something like "Let's get foxy!"

Best answers
i thought the preview was pretty cool. they present the show in a completely different way than i would expect("everyone is a bully").

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that was weird, they made Lee out to be a bad guy o_o

WHOOOOOOOAAAAAAA!!

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The voices I heard in the clips (wich were hard to hear) were japanese... or looked like it.

But I didn't like the preview...

I didn't like the music, and why do they say they feared naruto? they only hated him, and thought he was an idiot, a fool who pulls pranks, could be that they are gonna use different music in the dub, but still.

*sigh*

Sorry guys, I just not gonna like it allot in english, and i'm glad we don't have CN here, else I would be anoyed to death here by the "dubbed version" of naruto.

I'm just glad I got them in japanese. :)

/me sings "I wanna rocks" :p

Best answers
They state in the anime that he IS feared, because he has the power of the Kyuubi in him... And they hate him because they're AFRAID of him. They actually say it, I don't see how you people don't recognize that...

Atleast, their parents fear/hate him, and they brought their children up to hate him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I hope they don't use the preview music in the show, it was damn irritating. The Naruto OST contains the most catchy and emotive music i've ever heard in an anime. I hope they use all the original music.

Best answers
cant judge it based on the "trailer" since they had the whole story wrong..

ill still download the episodes..and spoil the ending scenes with my friends HEHE.
i just hope it stays to the hardcore animer lover and not the casual one..i wouldnt wanna see Naruto on the WB and Fox :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom