Naruto 134: The Conclusion of the Rain of Tears

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's the leader of akutsuki himself. eh.. is Akutsuki his name ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, there is no leader of Akatsuki, the only leader was Orochimaru and he ditched them because they acquired too much force.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The handwings were totally lame. Honestly, Sasuke's entire cursed seal level 2 design was a big failure. I expected better from them. Oh well.

Otherwise not a bad ep, not too great either as far as anything goes.

Retired
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
The handwings were totally lame. Honestly, Sasuke's entire cursed seal level 2 design was a big failure. I expected better from them. Oh well.

Otherwise not a bad ep, not too great either as far as anything goes.

agreed, all the upgrades are pretty lame, remember when Gaara went monster...looked very crappy as well.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
No, there is no leader of Akatsuki, the only leader was Orochimaru and he ditched them because they acquired too much force.
And because Itachi probably could easily 0wn Orochimaru, IMO.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I admit Sauske looked horrible and like a girl at that with the way and color of his lips were. But I believe how like people are similar to animals, like chouji= butterfly, Gaara= sand monster weird thingy, Naruto= Fox. Well i believe that sauske was supposed to be a bat, hence the hand/winged thingies. But when i thought about this, i always pictured sauske to be more of a lion then a bat imo. And i really didn't like the black ball of chakra either. But over all 133 and 134 were pretty good episodes. I liked 133 the best so far.

Best answers
man... alot of predictions are wrong.. lol..
but yeah.. Sasuke got the heaven seal so i guess that's where the wings come from... they looked bad imo too..
the black lightening was awesome though... once i saw that in the manga, i wanted to watch how it would be animated and i was not disappointed..
But i wish Naruto stayed unconcious for the whole episode, make more people think he died.. when he woke up i bet ruined alot of moments people were having.. or maybe you all jumped for joy because the hero didn't die.....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, if ANYBODY thought Naruto, star of the show NARUTO was going to *die* far before the forseeable conclusion of the series, they deserve to be punched in the head.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i hated this episode. I heard that the episode before it was made with a low budget, but as you could see, there was alot more action in it, and the art was simply amazing, if i was incharge of production or whatever, i would keep that style and save them some money, it was simply beautiful. I was hoping they would keep that style, but it was back to the same old piece of crap anime with minimal action and repeated frames, lazy....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enix said:
Well i hated this episode. I heard that the episode before it was made with a low budget, but as you could see, there was alot more action in it, and the art was simply amazing, if i was incharge of production or whatever, i would keep that style and save them some money, it was simply beautiful. I was hoping they would keep that style, but it was back to the same old piece of crap anime with minimal action and repeated frames, lazy....
I agree, I like the episodes usng the fluid quick animation much better. Only problem is there's no point in using that type of animation for episodes that don't have a lot of action. At that point they want to focus on all the details of the characters and their surroundings. The fluid animation would look a lot worse if it wasn't used properly. I like the way they switch between animation teams, I think it's the best way to handle it.

I thought that Naruto was going to kill Sasuke in that episode, that's what I was really hoping for. I like tragic endings, there aren't enough of those anymore. Obviously like Hitokiri said, Naruto isn't going to die, so I was hoping for Sasuke to bite the dust. When they both survived, I felt like I was jipped(sp?).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That certainly would've been interesting. It's not like Naruto isn't prone to letting the kids die (Haku, probably Chouji, maybe Neji), but Sasuke has way too many plot points and developed crap surrounding him for them to send him into the big drink too.

Best answers
i get the feeling that sasuke is going to kill orochimaru.

does anybody here think that sasuke actually obtained the mangekyou sharingan?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cyfore said:
i get the feeling that sasuke is going to kill orochimaru.

does anybody here think that sasuke actually obtained the mangekyou sharingan?

he hasnt got the mangekyou sharingan, he said that he would get the power in his own way, without getting the m-sharingan....he didnt kill naruto so it would be impossible for him to get it

i dont think he will kill orochimaru, he is way to weak for that at the moment...

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Does the term "use and abuse" mean anything to you people.

He'll learn everything he can from Orochimaru and before he can switch bodies Sauske will probarbly kill him with all the skills he has aquired.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
he hasnt got the mangekyou sharingan, he said that he would get the power in his own way, without getting the m-sharingan....he didnt kill naruto so it would be impossible for him to get it

i dont think he will kill orochimaru, he is way to weak for that at the moment...
Just because he did not kill his closest friend, doesn't mean that it's impossible for him to achieve it. Itachi claims it because that was the only way he could obtain it, such as the z-squad *dbz* thought Goku was the only one to reach SSJ because he was the only saiyajin pure of heart, but Vegeta reached it just by pissing himself off. The M-Sharingan is a level of strength and sasuke will obtain it, or that form of sharingan is worthless to the plot of the story.

And still, they need something so that Sasuke and Naruto remain equals ;)

Best answers
The episode was great,really digged the rasengan vs chidori..best chakra fight in naruto so far: )

I dont think sasuke will ever obtain the m-sharingan...i cant see a mangekyuu-sharingan fight coming up in naruto series..ever:)

and wasnt it just for the sharingan orochimaru wanted sasukes body,becasue orochimarus goal besides destroying konaha has always been to learn all jutsus there is,and by using sharingan to copy and learn them his dream would be possible....and its just a plus that the body is a freakisly powered one.

ps: is it just me or is sasuke starting to imitate Sepiroth? good to evil,no wings to wings? after to revenge his "family" or whatever: )

Best answers
Sicron said:

i was just thinking that if he believed he killed naruto in that fight, maybe it is possible for him to obtain it.

and of course he's too weak to kill orochimaru now. but after seeing and training with him for almost three years, i think he'd be able to kill both orochimaru and kabuto. it just seems to me that oro and kabuto arent important in the series anymore since the akatsuki is now the new evil group in the world of naruto.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom