Names

Best answers
Simply tell us why you chose yor name and what it means, if it has a meaning.

-Glenn: From Chrono Trigger, originally Frog for the game, I liked Glenn better because that was his real name. And I really like CT.

Best answers
Togeta and NetworkStorm

Togeta cuz i believe no matter what, Vegeta will always be more powerful than Kakarot.
NetworkStorm is an old name I used back in my "computer file rearrangement" days

Best answers
Vegeta's Briefs --------

When I first came here I saw all these people with dull and boring names. I wasn't quite sure what my name would be so I spent a few days pondering it. Then I saw this manga where Vegeta was asked for a last name (or else he couldn't buy something...I forget what) and he said "Briefs". So I made the comment "Haha!! Vegeta's Briefs!!" And everybody cracked up so I decided to use it here. However, a few people either honestly mistake it or intentionally mistake it for the sake of teasing as some sort of sexual thing .... -_-

almostdeleted

A
CrackerJack- I was playing TFC when I first for Half-Life 3 years ago. I played as a "player" for a while then was at a baseball game and people were singing take me out to the ball game. The name crackerjack just stood from thier and it became my TFC name. I still use this name 3 years later.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The name Evil_Trunks came from when I use to play BFP. I never really had a good gaming name. And one of the characters on the original release of BFP looked like an evil trunks. So I choose the name and it stuck.

But now I'm simply known as ET.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wangster

like that song of 50 cents, thats the best thing i could come up with when i registerd

Retired
Best answers
I ****ed up my name. See i'm a Huge Transformers Fan... I didn't watch any of it for years and wanted my name as Star Scream which is one of the bad guys in the show. And Instead if Came up with Light Scream and since then i just kept it because no one else has it and i'm too lazy to change names

V'

Best answers
My name came from a long line of gamers. We were once a proud clan. We all had names, full names not letters. Then one day, I did something horrible and was banned from the clan. This name is a punishment....HAHAHAh I fooled you..My name has no meaning. It's whatever V word you can think of. Victorious, Vicious, Valiant, Vile, Vexed,Void,Veel,etc.

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naz.... I've had this name for some time, people just nicked me with it... then it became Nazghul for some time, because it looks like Naz.. but I like my name better when it's shorter ^^. I don't think it has any other meaning then just being a name

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Engar.. I honestly can't remember how I thought this name up, I have a few ideas but no true memory. It was so long ago.. 7 years now. O_O

Man, I feel old..

Best answers
well first i liked evil :p then sometimes evil equals dark sometimes and dark sometimes forms shadows... and i tried Shadow but it was taken i tried everything until i did Dark Shadow which i had already done in others then i added - and now i keep that name :p but thats how i got it :p

Best answers
T.G._Cid, one of the coolest charecters and one of the stongest. From the FF tactics

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
-Magus from Chrono Trigger, because Magus is my fav character :)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
GhostfaceKillah = best rapper ever! (not my favorite, but it sounds cool...)

Best answers
I'm a health nut, everything is so malnutricious these days, including these health bars and junk - they still contain some sort of syrup which is not natural nor healthy.

So I decided a while back I would start eating nutricious foods. No more soda, pure water and pure juice, and all the foods with out the preservatives and crap, not 100% concentrate crap juice, actual juice squeezed from an orange. Fools, how dare they say something is 100%, 100% crap!

Unfortunatly this meant I had to actually decide between good and bad foods, and then learn to cook it. So I cook a lot!

I'm a cookster and you won't find any other Cookster out there!

Mmmmmmmmmmm.... food.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like Engar, i've had this name for so long I cannot remember how I choose it oO

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom