NAMEKIN DRAGON

Best answers
WHAT IF THERE WAS A DRAGON THAT DID 3 WISHES!! BUT IT WOULD BE RARE INCURNCE SO ITS LIKE 1 in 25 lol

Best answers
guncon123 said:
WHAT IF THERE WAS A DRAGON THAT DID 3 WISHES!! BUT IT WOULD BE RARE INCURNCE SO ITS LIKE 1 in 25 lol
So would the wishes be the same? Could you pick the power wish 3x then so you would get 3000000 pl. Wouldnt that be like cheating?

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the Namekien Dragon will be when you wish to have one of each of the wishes.
You would have full ki, 1 mil extra PL, and immortailty.

If you would view the to be into esf list, you would see the optional stuff.

Best answers
so when you wish for the 3 different opyions, the namek comes but then it would need special wishes

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It probally will have things like:

If you wish for PL, you get something taken down. (like life or KI)
I would like the one I posted above, but we will see. (I guess both of my posts were sugestions)

Best answers
Why don't you have the Namekian Dragon only come up after you bring Dende over to it to give the password, and Dende only shows up after u collect them all.

Edit: Dende will be extremely hard to find and comes up at random times.

Best answers
yeh ur right the radar couldnt be able to see him, which makes it harder, so the person who gets him will eventually deserve the Nemekian dragon's wish(es)

Best answers
tahts a good idea but if there was a pass it needs to be random because ppl will alwayes use it or 1 per map per person

Best answers
Um guys...

Namek mode (namek balls+dragon)

They won't implant 3 wishes because it would overun the PL system, the idea with one of each wishes is good, but it still doesn't change the facts.

Best answers
This could be implemented into a new game mode.
"Capture the Namek Dragonballs"
Classes must be real Good/Evil.
One person on Good can be Dende.
Dende can heal people on his team at a set rate (faster than Buu's Regen).
The team must bring all the dragonballs to one area and Dende must be the one to use them.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and is dende a player or a bot cause i dont think i'd like to sit in a corner healing peuple as they come by

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like that Dende idea at all. Seems too lucky to get him and I wouldn't think that they would code built in AI for ESF. I agree with The_Unkown, I think that they will just change the Dragon and the DragonBall models, but you never know. I also hope the bring down the PL gained for wishing for Strength. This is so that people don't sit around in their servers loading up on PL with mp_plcatchup 0. Unless, when another person joins the server the game is automatically restarted. I still think they should totally rework the gamemode. Maybe something more clan worth :).

Best answers
I have an idea, how about instead of one guy geting three wishs the entire team hes on gets one? not totaly true to the show, but still more balanced...kinda....

Best answers
yeah and some players spam it by joining the other team just before they wish and then go back to his team so he gets some pl too, if theres a max of 3 ppl a team i would say ok but so far i didnt see it unless they get team balance with amx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom