N E tips for someone who hasnt played before? (like me?)

Best answers
hey poeple, i was jus wondering who is good to start out with when u are brand new, and tips and stuff like that.
i kinda like vegeta, so i will probably play with him first, but i wanna practise afterwards.

Best answers
here are my tips:

1:if you have never played before start to play whit bots
2:take ADSL or a fast Internet line

i did't this to

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, heres we go
When your about a choose a character to play as, read the description to see what power level they can transform (perfect transformaion means the can transform instantly) Krillin and Cell stay in their second form once transformed. (some people gain/lose attacks when they transform, for example vegeta gets big bang and final flash and goku loses spirit bomb but gains the ability to teleport while charging a beam)
Each character has different attacks. You can hold beams and disks by holding the secondary attack when charging. When using freeza's finger laser, hold the right mouse button to fire loads, but it drains ki and people might complain cause they cant handle it :p Putting turbo on will give you a higher power level, making your beams more powerful (keep in mind you can transform with turbo on)
For melee, you target someone by pressing primary attack, swoop (a sudden burst of speed) by pressing primary attack and hit/kick/thump/pow/wham/zoink them by holding secondary attack, ensuring you have them in your aim. Mix this will teleport and tactics and voila, you have basic melee skills.
When you see a beam heading towards you, hold block down (and keep it held down) and you will go into a block struggle. A bar will come up on the side, when its in red your losing, when its in blue you knock it back in the direction your cursor is pointing. To win these, put turbo on and hold down primary attack to put more ki into it. (When you hit a wall, the beam/bomb goes boom)
When you fire a beam into another beam, you go into a beam struggle, same as before but when you go into the blue section you push the beam backwards (and you can transform during a beamstruggle)
I Think these are the basic things you need to know
(OH! and the radar is your best friend ;) Open it with F9. Small red dots are weak enemys, large red dots are High powered enemys, Green dots are you friends and the orange dots are the dragonballs which you can activate by gathering them all and pressing use)

Best answers
what keys do u use? to move and to use attacks and to fly? please tell

Defenestrator
Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
my advice

Just play and learn, everyone else had to :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The best thing i find to learn the controls and stuff is to get one of your mates (or ask on a pub or the forums) if someone will go onto a seperate server with you, and teach the controls, and some neat tactics. Fast, efficent and effective

Best answers
Like every game, the most effective and potent means of improving your game is to actually play the game. A lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom