MYSTIC SAIYAN-VIKI CHALENGES U!!!!!!!

Best answers
Mystic saiyan-accept my challenge,and let the greatest fight begins,between admins of Transpack forums! My mind is too powerfull for u! Maybe the force is on urs side,but I'll win!!! My saber-staff waits!Answer greatly!!!!

P.S.Is anything granted in battles?Like lightsabers and force???If yes,vijaa!!!

Best answers
....right.....

what eva viki just read tha damn PM's and uhm

for wich game is this anyways?
JK3: JA or ESF?? with all them sabers flying in this thread, im confunded :p

Best answers
UHm,no!Fight club!!!!!!!!!!!!!Not game,fight in thread-u challenge some1...ahh,read the sticky!!!!!Fight Club HQ!!
U scurvy dog,my mind is too powerful!!My powers are overhelming!!
I'll beat u with few lines of words!!!U'll be dead u son of a dark-side of force!!!
Vum,vum,haha!Let the greatest fight begins!!!!Umm,we need referee,u know???C'mon cuc,or some1 else,please?

*off-topic*Oh,btw,I will challenge u soon on JK3:JA!!!U better be prepared!I'm the best user of saber-staff!!!!*off-topic*

Best answers
What do you want u low life of the light side
My power is absolute, u cannot defeat a warrior who is at one with him self u MUDBLOOD :)

Time to DIE, Traitor

Best answers
Wait for referee,we can't start the battle until then!Then I'll smash urs head with my saber staff,and,my force powers are better then urs(also,I can be on light side,and have a dark-side powers-points,my friend!JK3-JA I think!)
Maybe,but mine's mind trick will hell urs mind overdown(dunno what I said now!=)MUAHAHAHAHA!
REFEREEEE!!

Best answers
whooo hold it right here!
back to the transpack forums viki!!
PS> let the masks be like this (that way only authorised people get to fight)

Best answers
OK,now comes what?OK,we talked smack,now comes battle:
"Viki@killer comes to empty playground.He saw on end of playground,who else then his former enemy,Mystic Saiyan.Viki stares at him about minute,then the ultimate fight begins!Viki@killer doing ki-blasts around playground,mystic saiyan always get hit.He knows that he can't beat [email protected] charges a generic-beam at viki@killer,but viki dodges him,and teleports to mystic saiyan,and kicks him in a face.Mystic saiyan,all in blood,is despearte how is viki@killer that strong.Viki@killer founds a steel-chair,and stars to hit mystic saiyan with that.Mystic saiyan teleports upper,and shoots a big death-ball at [email protected]@killer charges 1 kametorpedo,and shoots at that deathball.Viki@killer's kametorpedo was too strong,and deathball hits mystic saiyan.Mystic saiyan starts to hit Viki@killer with punch and kicks.Viki@killer stays on place,until Mystic_Saiyan stops hit him.When mystic saiyan stop hiting him,Viki@killer fast kicks him on grass.Then Viki@killer takes a pencil from his secret bag,and starts to write his name on mystic saiyan who just stares at him while he's writing,and waits until his energy recharges.Mystic saiyan knows that he will colapse from viki@killer's power,but waits for moment in which viki@killer will be unready.
All in anger,mystic saiyan tries to retreat his dragonball-z powers,but he's unable,and viki@killer sings,and writes his name(s) on mystic saiyan's face.
Viki@killer know,that,if mystic saiyan once again tries to attack him,mystic saiyan will be murdored.Viki@killer lucky sings and writes his name on mystic saiyan,while mystic saiyan tries to recover his powers.When mystic_saiyan's powers returned,he started to blow Viki@killer with renzoku.Viki@killer falls on grass,but quickly recovers,and started to punch Mystic Saiyan.Viki@killer charges Destructo Disc on Mystic Saiyan,and smiles him in face.He wants to kill him badly!But mystic saiyan gets up,and disk misses!Viki@killer in anger,starts to punch Mystic Saiyan.He blowed,and blowed,and blowed mystic saiyan with deathly kicks!When mystic saiyan got into wall,Viki@killer quickly charged rings and traped mystic saiyan with rings in wall!Mystic saiyan got traped in wall,and Viki@killer started to hit him with deathly punches,and mystic saiyan started to cry.Viki@killer started to talk that mystic saiyan tooked his lolypop when he was child,and he tooked his chocolate,too,and Viki@killer knowed from the moment when mystic_saiyan tooked his chocolate,that he's not his friend,that he is his enemy,which he needed to beat..."
edit
I now fixed my story-is it good now?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well in your story you have to make your enemy have one hit on you at least. :p

Best answers
I think he didn't posted his story more then 16 hours!!! :\ :( Umm,?????

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He has 24 hours to reply with his attack

If he does not reply the round will goto you or you will win depending what the ref says

Best answers
Uh,c'mon mystic-reply-I don't want to win without fighting-I love fair play...C'mon,c'mon,reply!!! O_O :scared:

Death from Above
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll take over from Magus and give the fight to Viki

Get Mystic_saiyan to add to your rep

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom