Mystic Gohan.... take 1

Best answers
http://www.esforces.com/team/metro/Gohan.avi Yea this is a test brought to you by the modeling and animation department of ESF inc. lol Well atm were testing a little with the new Mystic Gohan and I wanted to see what you guys think. I'm more then likely going to redo the skin, but after this one skin im doing now. Tell me that you guys think.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Wow nice vid :]

Looks if gohan is blowing his bang. j/k :)

Best answers
what can i say this model rocks but maybe change the skin a litel .. so good luck and good job !!

Best answers
The moving pants are a great idea, but you should use more bones as there is a harsh seperation (jagged look) between the moving and the static part. Some bones more will make it look more smooth.

Best answers
looks like he's getting head whilst having a pair of gerbils fighting in his pants.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Looks realy good , animation is good , skin is also good , but the face bugs me a lil yeah it looks like gohan but not completely

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The forehead is a bit too big, but apart from that, it looks great. 3 thumbs up dude ;)

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cold steel said:
The forehead is a bit too big, but apart from that, it looks great. 3 thumbs up dude ;)
i agree , gj dude

Best answers
That's looking quite nice! Except for the pant's.. The motion isn't very smooth. You can try to fix that, and it'll look much better :) Overall it's a good job!

Best answers
It's all good, but the only thing that needs really changed is the way the pants flow. only the lower leg area is moving and it looks like it is sectioned off :( , but yeah, it's not like you see the front of the person, or a person is jus gonna sit there and look at you in 1st person mode. So it's all good, 4.5 stars.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. its umm.. better then the other ESF models.. Thats all im gonna say >_>.
:-/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The model and animation looks excellent, but don't you think his head's a little big :scared:?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks very good, could use some small changed tho, longer hair, smaller eyes (the sides, but u will probly change it) and the for head (above the eyes) is a bith to thick make it smaller

but the mouth is SO awesome, i wish all models had that!

Best answers
I've heard in the HL Radio interview that ALL models were gonna get mouths.

Cool model, but the pants looked weird...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, are jumping beans inside the bottom of his pants jumping around?

yeah they dont move like clothes do when they blow in the wind, they seem to just go left and right. nice job though ;)

Best answers
Great video!
What version will the mouth animations be in?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
yeh theres something really disproportioned about the model, head 2 big and childish looking and arms 2 short and also the chest is 2 .. compact o_O. Dont mean 2 sound like an ass metro >_,

but take a look at teh gohan azn and i made =x

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hey, wait a minute, i seen this clip 2 months ago if i still remember

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom