mystic and ssj2

Best answers
I hear a lot of people talk about this mystic level and I for some reason have no idea what it is. Could some please explain to me what it is.
Also could some one tell me the difference in appearence in ssj2?
Thank you in advanced.

Best answers
Mystic Gohan refers to when Gohan gained power from the Z-Sword in the Buu Saga. With SSJ 2 there is electricity flashing around them and there muscles look a little bigger.

Best answers
I didnt think the z-sword gave him any power increase. I know the old ki released some hidden power in him but i dont remember him gaining any thing from using the z-sword.
and about the ssj2, when they go ascendend (i'm pretty sure I spelt that wrong) is that just another way of saying ssj2 or are they completey different levels?

Best answers
He became both faster and stronger by mastering the immense weight of the Z-Sword. However, the 50 Generation Supreme Ki unlocked much more power than the Z-Sword itself ever could.

Best answers
but is mystic considered a level like ssj or is it just what people refer to as gohan after using the z-sword?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Gohan did gain power from training with the Zet Sword (look at how fast he swings it in the end, from barely being able to carry it), just nothing compared to the old Kai "awakening" his sleeping power. After that, Gohan can no longer go SSJ, but his power rivals SSJ3. The Kai tells him to "Do that super saiyan thing you do and it'll happen."

Super Saiyan to is the true level beyond Super Saiyan. When it first shows up, they refer to it as Ascension or Ascended Super Saiyan. USSJ is a flawed SSJ2 transformation according to some, and a wholly different level to others.

Best answers
I was under the impression that Mystic Gohan was more powerful than SSJ3. When he comes down to fight Buu, Piccolo says: "I have never felt anything like this (or something to that effect)". Well, Piccolo was able to feel how strong Goku was when he was SSJ3. Piccolo still said that. So that, to me, implies that Mystic Gohan is more powerful than SSJ3. Maybe not by much, but still more powerful.

Best answers
ok I get it now. When i first saw Ussj on the show I thought it was ssj2 but after watching more and reading these forums i got confused and wasnt sure.
Thank you everybody who helped me with this little problem.it was greatly apreciated.

Best answers
Call me crazy, but uhh. ..remember when Goku fights Buu as ssj3 (sure he wasn't at full potential, but he says he probably wouldn't be able to beat him anyways) Now think of Gohan when he fights Buu later on .. and when he is transformed ^_^

*EDIT*

I've noticed people saying ultra saiyan, (mwhaha, weird english spelling :p) people need to understand that it is no way SSJ2 ;P

Not to mention also how people say that there is no mystic ssj 1/2 .. atleast not to my knowledge ;)

Go prove me wrong please so that I may learn from the great one ;) I could be wrong I guess, I don't watch DBZ non-stop like a lot of other people cause it's not the only anime out there like some people tend to believe ;)

*EDIT*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom