Myspace suxx

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, ive got a myspace site....

its got like... 1 picture of me.

i have 1 friend (ive met her).

and i havent changed the layout or features since i signed up...

yeah i care loads xD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My brother has a Myspace too.

All the faith I had in him completely shattered the day he told me this. O:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
find out where you live, and rape you if you tell them "I like to skateboard" on you're page.
But how do we know man? How do we know?!

But yeah most of everything you said I agree with. Myspace has plenty of real people who use it, to it is pretty easy to meet a real person, unlike some random-ass chatroom. It is usually easy to tell if they are a kid or not.

Personally, I haven't heard anythong on the news about myspace, just rumors/tips/worries. Most of the people who I know use it, are actually not geeks. It's just a simple way to converse with all friends, like if some moved or live in another area, etc.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Man. I'm sick and tired of everyone thinking EVERYONE is a child molester/stalker on the internet.

Myspace let me meet one of my best friends Emily (she was in my computer keyboarding) and we got eye contact, but she found my Myspace and we talked and started hanging out, and now were best friends.

And it also annoys the hell out of me when people disagree to put personal information on the internet. It's not like Myspace asks you for your phone number, credit card, address, etc. Just your hobbies and ****. You're a bit paranoid if you think someones gonna come, find out where you live, and rape you if you tell them "I like to skateboard" on you're page.

---

@AmberGhost, not EVERYONE on the internet is fake. I have over 150 friends on my friends list and none of them is fake. How do I know? Cause they're friends from school, and people I meet at places. (Karate tournaments).

So in my whole opinion, myspace is just a place to keep in touch with friends. And I admit some people take it unbelievably serious (like my friend brittany), but those people you just gotta learn to /ignore.

/rant
I Strongly agree with you. You have a choice in the matter whether or not you would want to give out those sought of details. It is your buissness what you do on the internet and you control your actions, if you don't want to give out personal information, then do the simplest thing, DON'T GIVE IT OUT!!!!!!!

Best answers
Is it really that hard to avoid myspace if you don't like it?

I've seen it once, haven't browsed a myspace page since.. Can't be that hard to avoid it.. I'm avoiding it, and I'm not even trying..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Guys I'm 18.

oh **** I'm going to get molested.

goddammit

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you think it sux, then don't go to that site ;)

If you really want myspace, but you can't go to it coz you feel it is unsave, then create your own, start a forum, or anything that looks like it, give it your best shot.

But then, sooner or later, there are allways people who are perverted that going to join, anywhere.. and i'm sure myspace isn't FULL of perverts, would be really easy tracking child mollesters down if it was.

Best answers
Kaination said:
Man. I'm sick and tired of everyone thinking EVERYONE is a child molester/stalker on the internet.

Myspace let me meet one of my best friends Emily (she was in my computer keyboarding) and we got eye contact, but she found my Myspace and we talked and started hanging out, and now were best friends.

And it also annoys the hell out of me when people disagree to put personal information on the internet. It's not like Myspace asks you for your phone number, credit card, address, etc. Just your hobbies and ****. You're a bit paranoid if you think someones gonna come, find out where you live, and rape you if you tell them "I like to skateboard" on you're page.

---

@AmberGhost, not EVERYONE on the internet is fake. I have over 150 friends on my friends list and none of them is fake. How do I know? Cause they're friends from school, and people I meet at places. (Karate tournaments).

So in my whole opinion, myspace is just a place to keep in touch with friends. And I admit some people take it unbelievably serious (like my friend brittany), but those people you just gotta learn to /ignore.

/rant

I still hate adding my personal info in the net thats why i dont do it i have a myspace since in my other game forum i sow a thread about myspaces and i sow what cool things you can do in it thats why i made it to do something cool but i dont know how to edit a heck in it so its empty and boring personaly thats why i hate it its too hard to understand :p

Best answers
Kaination said:

---

/rant
See, now you're lying. Do you know defenition of "friend" ?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Heh, that's why i always use my FilesNetwork upload places & my FilesNetwork FTP. Never goes down. :)

Best answers
He was making fun in lue of the fact that he had a huge rant. Like a "tag" (img tag, or link tag) he put a backslash to signify that he was over.

I never got into Myspace. I found it... interesting. I couldn't look at the pages for more than a few minutes without my eyes bleeding, some people on there have pages that would make satan himself cry in agony. Plus I didn't like the layout and half the crap on there was useless in my opinion.

Red vs Blue community FTW!

Best answers
I hate the ***s with their "I love my civic" riced the **** out, when even my stock 93 talon can beat it. But my 91 talon would pull circles around it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom