MyLatestSig

Best answers
Here is my latest sig.Since I am not a GFX artist , I had some help from a friend called Martok.He is a exelent modeler.He models for DBA, and the models in my sig are made by him.Thanks Buddy!

So crtitz are welcome!

Best answers
Well the first thing I usually say to a new sig maker is please add some borders.
Secondly it's way to busy and the collours don't blend well. You shouldn't add so many pics 2 in most cases is already to much so this sig is in my opinion way overdone

Best answers
I like it like that so thats why am doing it like that.Word!Border?Lots of pros dont use borders.What do you think of me second sig?

Best answers
Well about the border thing I didn't say you had to use it. I just think it makes things look better. I like the new sig better in anyway coz it's not as complicated as the first :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes yes, definately would look better with a border, colors don't blend at all, bg color makes it worse, and totally botches the Goku pic, way too busy with that grid in the bg.

6/10

Valeska

V
yup it needs a border, the second one is nice...the first one..very un-clear

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They both would look better than they do with a border, but they're really big sigs, so maybe just forget the border.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The green one is also too busy, it's obvious you put hard work and time into those though, gj. but try for smaller sigs like 400x100 or my favorite, 370x80 and they look better ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom