Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Man those r good

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Vote 4 d skins and maybe but maybe i'll release them if u tell me some good free modeling programs becouse my ms3d run out:(and me wants 2 change somethings blob!
ps:I know u seen them some where in threads but theres new Vegeta skin and it goes like this:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there are all wierd....i like the vegeta craping though [funny]...all:7/10

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow man they r so GREIT very good I wish I can skin like you:(
O yea and critz 4 tha picsssss YA KNOW!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they are mostly solid colors, (buu and cell), with pasted on details, (cell and vegeta), 30 minutes of work, for even a photoshop newb,

i give your effort and skins a 2/10, try harder next time, (yes im harsh, but im honest, unlike most people here)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks like u tried to cell shade the buu...am i right? also i dont really like the cell.... ugly....., as for the vegeta, it would be good for a model when u have under 20 hp...but when ur at full hp and ur face is bleeding? dun like that

vegeta 5/10
buu 8/10 not bad
cell 4/10 the face is ewe...the neck is jacked, and the shoulders arent connected?

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Buu 1,2 and Cell is outlined I got them from esf-world and I only cut off some episode pics and put them like faces nothing so special but I like them if u dont, they look more realistic 2 show when ther faces r like that and that outline puts them even more realistic 2 show.And did anybody read my first post my request 4 program?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good, and free,...hmmmm,.... nope cant say i know of any, you can try gmax though, i hear mixed reviews of that,

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he just popped a picture of Vegeta on as the skin. I've seen a picture exactly like that skin somewhere. Heh, those are still pretty funny, especially the Buu one. :laff:

Best answers
Not bad at all, not 100% perfect or anything but they're not that bad at all. 7.5/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where's the "All I did was change colors and rip faces from the series." option in the vote? I can't seem to find it...

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i guess evryone wants drugs more....... they're ok, but you didnt really do much, i dont think cells neck looks too good either.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I cant find that option in the vote 2:(Hey Dendza!
Stop that humoristic or whatever "ALL I DID WAS CHANGE COL.....I can't seem to find it" I'm sick off it!
I dont flame just frankly it's not even funny!HAHA lets all laff that hes joke wont fly away without laffing.
U r incredible O_O

Bolteh2

B
why do you call them "my zkinz"... they arent your skinz.. theyre skins from other ppl, you just pasted screencaps in it (wich is bad)

the buu skin is just... color, not really skin neither

Best answers
They're better then my first skin [have to admit that:p], but they aren't real skins... It are just flat colours with some eyes and mouths on it, at least try to add some shading on them... The face skin from cell is good, but the rest looks like a rip from the series...

[btw, no skin can be better then drugs:p:p:p]

Peace

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom