My transformation wont work

Best answers
Hey guys can you help me with my tranformation working. For some reason they just turn ssj but they wont have the all tight power glow and crap.

Best answers
u mustve reached the perfect transformation pl
they just transform in 1 second with no effects

Best answers
no i dint i mean like i Just be about to turn into a ssj for the first time nothing happens man! really

Best answers
you mean like your charachter is moving like he's transforming but you dont see dust and rocks etc..... your FX quality might be on 0..... type this in the console

cl_fxquality 3

hope it helps ya

Best answers
so, you're justa bout to go ssj, then nothing happens, so do yuo reach ssj, or not? cause maybe its sumat to do with what XXX sais, try and be more descriptive.

Best answers
O.k this is what happens. I Finaly got my CF up to 1,700 or w/e it is. The I push the z button, and (say im goku) his lightning thing wont show up or nothing. It just shows his body moving up and down, and I havnt messed with the files. But I do reach ssj but his tranfomation scene wont work. with all the yellow glow comming around hism,music wont work. Same for all character.

Best answers
Dark-Veggetto said:
O.k this is what happens. I Finaly got my CF up to 1,700 or w/e it is. The I push the z button, and (say im goku) his lightning thing wont show up or nothing. It just shows his body moving up and down, and I havnt messed with the files. But I do reach ssj but his tranfomation scene wont work. with all the yellow glow comming around hism,music wont work. Same for all character.
becouse u need 1,750,000 KI (when u become SSJ with goku is not moving up or down, just stand and move his hands)

Best answers
Yep Fx quality definatly try to put that on 3 and then it should work....btw goku needs 1.75 mil :)

Best answers
Culd be the HL version, I had the exact same problem. Update to 1.0.1 or the newest in other words o_O.

Best answers
I am NOT A NOOB, i KNOW his power level. and im telling you it was not working! he just book his body like when he is turning ssj thats what i mean!

Best answers
It can't be an incorrect HL version, or else he wouldn't be able to play on a server with a different version than what he's got.

He already said he goes SSJ, just without the animations. Hmm, by chance did you install EVM? Something could have replaced the original sounds and animations on accident or something. If he does go SSJ, is there atleast a waiting period between when you press Z and when Goku finally transforms? I'm sure you've just got some settings turned off or some cvars being used from a fps tweaks script or something.

Why not get a demo or something and host it. Some people can take a look at it. I'll look at it if you get teh demo.

Best answers
Um what is emv and no there is no waiting periode when i push z. Its kinda odd because my cousine has the same problem. We have vary fast cp so it aint our cp. Probaly somthing go deleted idk. I downloaded it from Gamershell.

Best answers
FOR GOD SAKE! Did you even listen to XXX?

Go to your console, and type "cl_fxquality 3" without the quote marks.
If that doesn't work, try 2 instead.
And if that doesn't work, make sure you're not playing in software mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom