My sunday was GREAT!

Best answers
Hey i worked ozzfest yesterday ^_^, even found an ozzfest cd on the ground lol. but i am an usher we just check tickets for certain sections of the seating area and that can be a ***** esspecially with a group like ozzfest. BUT they needed more backstage crew so i got to go back stage ^_^ and i even talked to most of the band members of the groups and didnt even know it till today lol. i also got to see ozzy =)

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
want a cookie?
no need for rudeness, i am just posting a exciting experience for me -_-, dont have to act jealous or mean (whichever u r trying for)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Goten-son said:
no need for rudeness, i am just posting a exciting experience for me -_-, dont have to act jealous or mean (whichever u r trying for)
mean would be the one you're looking for.

ONTOPIC: how did u get a job at ozzfest?

Best answers
i work for the concert place down the road as an usher but they needed more backstage crew at ozzfest so i went backstage, and i am pretty sure i landed a permenant position back there now ^_^, just why did you post to be an *******? sorry but i think that really is uncalled for, just pm me about it so this topic doesnt get out of hand and stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom